Please read and sign ... Grace had a scarey fall ...

by wannabefree 88 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yep Snoozy we do have 911.
    Randy(HUG) Thanks again to all the new posters that posted after my previous thanks.

Yes I am VERY sore!!! Mary just called & I am going to get a help line!!!
    Thanks Nate for your generous offer privately ..
    Now if I could lift the window( I cant my shoulder is too sore ) LOL
    I would stick my big Head out of the window. I feel highly honured.
    TO have you care((((HUG))) ALL of you

• flipper
    flipper

MOUTHY- I'm so sorry you took a bad spill. I hope you are doing better. My wife and I send love & hugs. Hang in there . Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

((((((((((((((((((((((((Grace))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Coffee

• Mary
    Mary

Grace, I'm going to call you tomorrow to see how you're doing. Here's the link regarding the life-line I was telling you about:

http://www.lifeline.ca/content/english

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Grace, what a frightening story--I'm relieved that you were able to reach the pole and pull yourself up. Do get one of those alert systems or a cell phone. God bless you, and please take care of yourself!

• cattails
    cattails

My Dear Grace, I'm glad you had the gumption to get back up.

Like that song... I get knocked down, but I get up again!

And you did my dear sister, I'm so glad you are okay.

(((Big Hug)))

• chickpea
    chickpea

scary stuff, grace!!

glad the spirit moved you!!

yes to cleats!

((((((mouthy)))))))

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

OK...Now I hear that the young Kelly Rippa has broken her hip...she is still able to get around as she is on crutches. Turned out to be a stress fracture in her hip , BUT..she thought she had just pulled a muscle when excercising. SO..

If you have any pain around your joints or shoulder go get x rayed, that could mean you still may have a Hairline fracture. My son broke his collarbone falling out of a regular bed..a couple of days later he was holding his arm funny and told me his elbow hurt. I took him for x rays and he had a broken collarbone..and yet his elbow hurt..go figure..anyway

Pay attention to a constant pain in a specific area, that may mean it could be more than a sprained muscle.

Take care..even thought I know how tough you are...

Snoozy

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Glad you're okay Grace. As you can see most the board hopes for your speedy recovery.

• dgp
    dgp

I join everyone in feeling sad about your falling, and feeling very happy that you're fine. Yes, this place wouldn't be the same without you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit