Please read and sign ... Grace had a scarey fall ...

by wannabefree 88 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Rest up, glad you are ok.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Grace, you have a PM.

• caliber
    caliber

Grace... hope all is well now Keep warm and safe

• scary21
    scary21

Glad everything turned out ok.! I can see your one tough cookie!.............smart too!......

a little out of control

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

Glad you are OK Grace. Please be careful!! We love you and need you!

Your friend,

Drew

• life is to short
    life is to short

Grace you cannot go anywhere yet you are still needed right here. YOU have to be careful.

I just had one of my friends fall yesterday and I lost a really good friend last year to falling. Both of these lady's are in their 90's and I just really seem to like friends that are older than I am. I miss my friend who died last year so much.

I remember one time I was so sad about what I was going through in finding out the truth about the "truth." She said to me honey you need to realize that it was nothing but a dam cult. I was laughing so hard and will never forget her love.

I do not want to loose you, you mean to much to me and everyone on this board.

((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))

LITS

• Giordano
    Giordano

Grace I'm going to give you two choices, its time for a cell phone. You can buy a cheap phone at Wal-Mart and some minutes and not use it but have it with you with emergency numbers or just 911. Or better yet you can get one of those alert units you wear indoors and out so that you can summon the police/fire department and notify your contact list by just pressing one button (especially good around the house).

Now you go get some extra protection so we can continue enjoying your posts.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

((((Grace))))

....and get yourself the cheapest cellphone money can buy and take it with you every time you leave the house.

Chris

• carla
    carla

Glad to hear you are ok! Yes, get a cell phone and keep it with you!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Oh Grace I'm so glad you are ok....dont go out on your own on the ice...take good care xx

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit