I was BANE...I have an apology to most of you.

by Botzwana 129 Replies latest jw friends

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Well DiamondIzz, I came to this site initially not knowing it was an apostate forum. I registered and signed up because the name IS Jehovah's witness.net ...I would change the name of this site but I have already said all that before. Once I got here and found out what was going on, I blasted away with both barrels. The strong facts you allude to are not to me. I have no problem with either one. I have already stated what my hangups are now that bother me. Contrary to one's might think here, I don't believe the apostates have it all right either. This to me is really about the things I have already talked about. Neither group is totally 100% right.

• flipper
    flipper

BOTSWANA- Hey, don't sweat it. " We are all imperfect, right ? " LOL ! Don't you HATE that JW phrase ?? I was in the witnesses 44 years from birth ! Imagine leaving after almost half a cenrury of being fed BS intraveniously ! You will be O.K. in time. Just educate yourself by reading Steve Hassan's books & Ray Franz's exposes' of the WT society. The picture becomes perfectly clear, believe me

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Welcome back! I am happy to see that you are thinking of and seeing things about the Org. and are able now to start questioning things. Just follow your heart, and as you said use "baby steps" in your quest to find the real truth, and you will be fine!

It is also nice to see the forgiveness that almost everyone here is showing after your apology. There are some really nice, caring and empathic people here.

Best wishes to you!

CJ

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Yes flipper, I do hate that phrase because it can excuse ANY sort of behaivior. I goto complain to someone and it's...Oh don't worry, we are all imperfect!

• moshe
    moshe

I was thinking, Botz- the time you spent debating with us got your "arguing" brain cells built up to world class Olympic standards. You couldn't just turn that off when you were in the KH an an elder tried to muzzle you with his flimsy excuses. No siree, your brain went into , "fighting mode" and the elder was cut to pieces by your superior thinking skills. This confirms my beliefs that JWs don't have to be doormats- they only have to ask questions and accept nothing less but honest/truthful answers from their religion- then act on it.

• garyneal
    garyneal
    I married a very bad tempered latin woman. I don't know what it is with me and latin women. They have fire in their souls.

If she is anything like the latin woman who I fathered a child with and almost married, she is probably smoking hot and fun between the sheets. Funny thing is, I married my wife two years later in part because she was sooo different than that chick. Much sweeter and had a much greater appreciation for spiritual things.

Socks are NOT what it is about.

My wife says that if you would dress to a T to go for a job interview, then you should dress to a T to approach the most high God. Nevermind the fact that the Bible speaks a great deal more on the importance of your character and your heart than your appearance. I wonder if Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, or even Jesus would be considered presentable for the platform?

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

But you are talking about a people that most are ignorant. There really are some dumb people in the org. I don't think ANY Elder should fault someone that has only an elementary school education in the area of socks for crying out loud. That is a crime. There are some in latin american countries that don't know any better. Shame on anyone who puts down someone's sincere effort like that. No, I am sure Jesus would have been too dirty to be on the platform according to THAT elder.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Botz, who are the "apostates" now?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Revenge of the Sith....

I think I've seen that LOL!

• Ice cream
    Ice cream

Hi Bane/Botz,

fair play to you for returning with your tail between your legs! I hope you take the time to read Ray Franz's books.

I'm glad the penny has dropped for you, Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit