I was BANE...I have an apology to most of you.

by Botzwana 129 Replies latest jw friends

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I am sincere for sure. But I really miss the people back in the U.S. The Mexican ones can kiss my ass. Two people can affect me financially in the U.S. if I am DFed....Gotta hold on until I can clear that up.

• smiddy
    smiddy

The internet is a great source of freeing catives from bondage .Welcome back botzwana/bane

I wish you all the best on your journey out of the (whatever you want to call it )

smiddy

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Now it is JUST about kids getting candy.

No, it's not. It's about me stuffing their little bags with Watchtower magazines instead of candy and watching their little disappointed faces as I did it. That's how I remember my Halloween days as a dub kid. On other Halloween nights we just turned out the lights and turned down the TV and just watched it. We did this for "Jehovah", of course.

Wasn't I the great little Watchtower freak? Giving the kids shit Doctrine that was soon to be outdated when they just wanted some chocolate.

Farkel

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

I hope you realize now what a bunch of hypocrites the JWs really are. Once you stop showing up at the KH, you are dead to them, and they will fantasize about God murdering you at Armageddon. You don't want friends like that!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I remmeber you said you were too dangerous to us apostates - I hope you realise now how dangerous the WTS wasand still can be to you. Apologist are never dangerous to those of us who are truly free.

The next step is to deconstruct god.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Cantleave, please tell me more about deconstructing God...

• techdotcom
    techdotcom

Bane, I hope you are sincere, and I hope you are learning a little about the cruelty that blind faith can lead a person too. I probably won't ever forgive your comment that my wife of 16 years should leave me because I was not a believer and she was, but I can put it behind me and in time I won't want to feel any anger toword you. Now that she is out with me it helps. Good luck with your transition from sleep to reality and may you find more kindness than you showed to others.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I apologize Tech. You know we as witnesses say the most horrible things in defense of the org. I am truly sorry. I was a stupid idiot. If you ever find yourself in Mexico, look me up. Free dinner for you and your wife on me.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Just to give a headsup on what a year later can bring.

Hmm....Wonder what Outlaw and James Woods think now a year later?

I read Crisis of Conscience over the internet but it was frustrating reading a book like that over the internet etc. So....A christian friend of mine that hates witnesses is finally sending me a copy of one. A REAL physical book! Very happy about that. Wifey and I are fine. Still running our little cafe. Told Elders we were going to spanish hall so they have not bothered me in a long time. Around a month ago I met a pastor at an English speaking church. I have not been back to the KH in a year and almost became Athiest. Well, the guy is nice and it was my wife´s former religion so we decided to go one time. FIRST time I have ever been inside a church for a service...The extending of the arms when singing FREAKED me out but the people were SO nice! Geniunely nice. Not fake ala KH. They even brought me Taco Bell after our first visit! We do not get that down here in Mexico so it was quite a thrill!

I am having problems believing some things that they teach like Hellfire, Trinity and other stuff. But it is a non demininational church so they said I do not have to believe in everything. Sometimes I still wrestle with if Witnesses have the truth or not. I have read here for a year as well as JWfacts. Certain things still get to me though.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

That is excellent news Botz! My advice for those nagging and recurring doubts - keep getting educated! READ, READ, and READ more!

It's helped me tremendously.

I am glad things are going well for you and your wife. Pace yourself and don't jump into anything new until you are ready.

But don't stop reading!

Best regards,

CoC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit