Start preparing now for 2011 memorial night demonstration ! Sunday, April 17, 2011, after sundown

by koolaid-man 120 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    You all looked bad before I showed up and nothing has changed

Excuse me? You can't possibly be serious with this statement. If you are then the magnitude of your delusion is matched only by the grotesqueness of your lying and self-promotion. You and your show have had absolutely no contribution in making anyone on here 'look good' and the only person who 'looks bad' now is yourself, so perhaps you can give yourself a pat on the back for that.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Is there anything anyone can do to get this wacko committed? Personally, I think he's a potential danger to himself and everyone around him.

W

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

I wish I had more time to respond but I am getting ready to leave to step into the real world and go protesting in front of my old kingdom hall. I wish some of you could step into the real world with me. I guess most of you like living in an illusionary world ,a world where you can hide from the Org.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Rick,

That is funny coming from you , someone who obviously lives in the illusionary world of his own mind.

• marsal
    marsal

Rick,

Why do you find it necessary to post your picture in all of your posts?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I wish some of you could step into the real world with me.

Ok Rick. Real world: Jehovah's Witnesses comprise about 0.1% of the earth's population. If they all vanished tomorrow most of the real world would not notice. The few who would notice would not care.

If you're willing to waste what remains of your life madly raving at the insignificant, then go ahead. Don't expect anyone to follow your pathetic example.

I believe you are mentally unstable and should check yourself into a hospital for a full psychiactric evaluation.

W

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

With your "MABEY MOMMY..." comment, Rick, you imply some of us are cowards. You could have told us you were duped by "Johnny" or that it was just a publicity stunt that got out of hand, whichever the truth, and it would have blown over. Instead, you show the greatest cowardly attitude of all. You lie and cannot back down. Instead of apologizing, you go on the attack. You have no honor nor credibility left regarding this matter.

I cannot join your "worldwide" protest because of "Mommy" but also because the JW's assume those who leave are arrogant, whacko, lying, self-serving. You are making ex-JW's look just like they think we are. Enjoy fulfilling their persecution complex, leave me out.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Rick instead of protesting, you should be able to give a witness with love to Jehovah's Witnesses. See an example of the witness I gave to two of them this memorial night here;

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/209033/1/2-JWs-at-my-door-today-with-Memorial-Invite-30-min-conversation

Now, instead of them thinking I am a whacko apostate trying to tear them down, they are actually going to return so I can share more thoughts with them. This brother who came by has been giving me magazines for months building up to this day and he felt secure enough with me to invite me to the memorial.

We had a half hour conversation and he left saying he could not judge me as not being in the body of christ, due to my not be a jw, because God can only judge that. If I stood protesting outside his kh, how far would I get to witness to him about Christ?

• rebel8
    rebel8

We looked bad before you came....looked bad to who?

To the dubbies? Who cares?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

In case you didn't understand it the first time, Ricky...

What you're doing is STILL POINTLESS!

... any way you slice it...

V665V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit