Start preparing now for 2011 memorial night demonstration ! Sunday, April 17, 2011, after sundown

by koolaid-man 120 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I agree that most of the witlesses will not respond to the pickets, aside that the hounders are going to create trouble for those doing the picketing. You will probably make those who are studying think twice before joining the religion, however.

I don't see what is all that horrible about standing at the Kingdumb Hell with signs directing people to web sites that will expose the religion. You will probably get very few active witlesses to look it up, but the studies you prevent from becoming witlesses might. Additionally, it will make things harder for the witlesses in field circus when their calls quit, discouraging them and making a chance that they will realize what a waste of time it really is--even if they do not themselves visit the web sites. Just don't actively interfere with people entering and leaving the Kingdumb Hell or disrupt the boasting session inside.

What IS stupid is picketing by ranting "Get Saved". Most of the witlesses believe they are saved, and that their spiritual "food(??)" is being served at the Kingdumb Hell. Or, the "Hell phone" rants--acting like a clown is likely to make the witlesses not take you seriously. A quick reference to a web site that exposes the cancer for what it is is usually effective, because people are likely to remember the web site (sort of), pass by, get curious as to what the site is about, search for it using their favorite search engine, and get to that--or a related--web site.

• moshe
    moshe
    I also had a 24 hr pre-recording message sign and I get lots of calls every week during the middle of the night when their families are in bed. I even posted an ad on the local newspaper.

Yiz--I did that, too back in the day, in Illinois- my number translated to xxx-why-1975- caller ID killed those pre-recorded messages. You are right- JWs called after everyone was asleep in in the house.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

serenitynow!: I have also thought about going into the memorial and downing the entire glass of wine; not that I even believe in heaven, but it's free wine!

I'm considering doing this. But first, when I eat the bread, I'll cough a bit. Then when I chug the wine, I can glance around apolegetically and say, "Christ was a little dry."

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Bad publicity is better than no publicity!

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The clock is ticking, April 17,2011 the date of this years memorial is rapidly approaching. If you would like to participate in a demonstration exposing The Watchtower Org. in your area private mail me and I can help you. Granted protesting is not for everyone but if you have will to stand tall and tell the people in your community what the Jehovah's Witnesses are hiding behind then join the movement..... Get out of the bleachers and get into the game! "Most injustice isn't driven by the overwhelming power of the perpetrators,it's driven by the weakness of it's victims"

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Will "Johnny" be there?

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Come out from behind your computer screens and make yourself visible. Stop hiding in fear of The Watchtower. If everyone would protest The Watchtower would be out of business tomorrow!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I am not going, Rick.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick said If everyone would protest The Watchtower would be out of business tomorrow!

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Lose your ego and act like the Christian you claim to be, Rick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit