Start preparing now for 2011 memorial night demonstration ! Sunday, April 17, 2011, after sundown

by koolaid-man 120 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

" we should all be working together in our own manner exposing the dangers of The Watchtower Organization. Thanks Rick "

I agree that the WTS should be exsposed, but it should be done truthfully, and with facts to back up the things

the WTS is accused of, one haywired apostate can make us all look bad if we don't question what he has claimed

to have exposed .

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

wasblind, you nailed it!

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

You all looked bad before I showed up and nothing has changed, COME OUT AND TELL THE WATCHTOWER WHO YOU ARE AND STOP LIVING A DOUBLE LIFE. What are you afraid of? MABEY MOMMY WON'T LOVE ME ANY MORE IF I PUBLICLY SPEAK UP.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    MABEY MOMMY

Again - Rick cannot even spell. How does he think he will bring down a 6,000,000 strong religion?

Too many spelling and credibility mistakes to pass off as typos or errors of information.

EDIT - if myself miss-spelled off, but I self corrected it.

Can Rick self correct? Make new popcorn.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Oh, so that's why my wife was upset about the car breaking down this weekend. The memorial is tomorrow night.

Hmmmm, well I will try to help her attend, I may even attend myself, don't know yet. I don't agree with it but see no reason to stop her, protest it, and/or make a fool of myself there. But hey, to each his or her own, I would not mind seeing a picket sign or two at my wife's memorial though I doubt there will be one.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Gsk09Kt4q9M/TZW9hE3YWtI/AAAAAAAAAFM/U0DgA4a04EE/s1600/drunk-driving-problem.jpg

You all looked bad before I showed up and nothing has changed,
    COME OUT AND TELL THE WATCHTOWER WHO YOU ARE AND STOP LIVING A DOUBLE LIFE.
    What are you afraid of? MABEY MOMMY WON'T LOVE ME ANY MORE IF I PUBLICLY SPEAK UP......RF

We all looked bad?..Says who?.. Rick Fearon?..

The Guy with the 3 person,1 day,WorldWide WBT$ Protest,who Can`t Spell?..

Johnny the Bethelite hasn`t given you any Credibility either..

http://toguritraining.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/drunk-college.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

gary said

'I would not mind seeing a picket sign or two at my wife's memorial though I doubt there will be one.'

Nopro blemmo! Just give master fearone a call, and he will send down a few agents from his worldwide protest org to do the deed.

S

• rebel8
    rebel8

^Best Outlaw post in history right there, folks!

Outlaw, you must spend a lot of bandwidth on Google Images searches.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

You all looked bad before I showed up and nothing has changed,

Wow, that's more than painting thousands of people with a broad brush, that's dumping a tsunami load all at once, Rick.

Exactly WHO ALL are you talking to and about with that statement, Rick? If you're going to drop carpet bombs like that you ought to be ready to back it up with specifics. Do you REALLY mean ALL of the people who are on JWN? Or ALL of the people who read this thread? And what are your credentials for judging who looks bad, anyway?

I perceived you as a naive, misguided, but otherwise good-natured apostate from the Watchtower when things started going bad a few months ago. Now, for the last few weeks you have simply been an uncouth, rude, judgmental ass JUST LIKE MANY JWs. It is sad because you have a unique format with the ability to reach a lot of people.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" You all looked bad before I showed up and nothing has changed,"

What is it about JWN that looked so bad ????

Is it because you have not convinced us of Johnnie?????

In your own words you acknowledge some things with

johnnie don't add up. Why are you trying to make us believe in

someone you doubt yourself ??????

Thank you Nathan , I do agree some things do not add up. Only time will tell. You are a creative man ,thank you for the parody song.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit