Start preparing now for 2011 memorial night demonstration ! Sunday, April 17, 2011, after sundown

by koolaid-man 120 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

You do things that most people who've left this religion wouldn't do Rick but I cant say its totally without merit.

Putting some awareness into people's minds attending a Kingdom Hall, may help people investigate what the WTS.

is about, leading them to leave this dangerous manipulative and exploitative cult.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you thetrueone. You are right.

• moshe
    moshe

Protests only work, if you are protesting something that is dangerous and people become scared enough to do something about it.

JWs for the most part know deep down inside that the KH sucks big time. However, that allure of cheating death and being one of the chosen few to survive Armageddon is too tantalizing for them to give the belief up. I think that even most ex-JWs have just traded eternal life on Earth for a hope of eternal life in heaven.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter
    I think that even most ex-JWs have just traded eternal life on Earth for a hope of eternal life in heaven.

Not me. I'm hoping to go to the roof. I'm a Frisbeetarian.

I wonder if I'll get an invite to the memorial? I'm only inactive, and no one invited me last year even though, at the time, they were still talking to me. Should be interesting.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Not me. I'm hoping to go to the roof. I'm a Frisbeetarian

LOL, funny.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

I want to thank those who want to participate. I have said it before that protesting is not for everyone and I can respect your position on it. But for those that would like to engage in this meaningfull event, private mail me or comment on this link........ http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/index.php

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Rick,

I want to participate this year for sure. I am going to try to talk Ray into participating too. Not sure if he will but you can count on me meeting up with you and your group. I'm sure I have that night off work. I will talk to you about it this weekend when I see you. Peace, Lilly

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you lovelylil, I applaud you for your courage and willingness in wanting to stand tall and expose the evils of The Watchtower Org.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Hi Rick,

I am working on my sign for the demonstration. My daughter is in the vocational H.S. for graphic design. She is going to blow up a poster for me that I have about the memorial with a thought provoking scripture for the witnesses to read.

I agree with some on the board that this demonstration probably will not move the die hard JWs into leaving. However, many others who are family or studying with the Witnesses will be attending the memorial and they need to be reached before its too late. Also like I was telling Ray tonight, the video needs to be put up on youtube (which I think you already do) and then I am sure that thousands of Witnesses, regardless of what the WT says will go on there and view it in the privacy of their own home. So we need to get messages out there they can really think on.

Hopefully we will plant a small seed in their minds and it will grow in due time. Peace, Lilly

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Sometimes I gotta call it as I see it...

V665V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit