Start preparing now for 2011 memorial night demonstration ! Sunday, April 17, 2011, after sundown

by koolaid-man 120 Replies latest jw friends

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    I wish I had more time to respond but I am getting ready to leave to step into the real world and go protesting in front of my old kingdom hall. I wish some of you could step into the real world with me. I guess most of you like living in an illusionary world ,a world where you can hide from the Org.

I just simply adore that you make these kinds of statements publicly, all documented and stuff.

Remember that scene in Airplane, Rick? You are the lady who loses it . . .

People are lining up as we speak

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

UnCool aidMan

I wish I had more time to respond but I am getting ready to leave to step into the real world
    and go protesting in front of my old kingdom hall.I wish some of you could step into the real world with me.
    I guess most of you like living in an illusionary world ,a world where you can hide from the Org.....RF

It`s Memorial.....You say your a Christian..

Are you going to go into the Kingdom Hall and Show Jehovah`s Witness`s how to Celebrate Memorial?..

Show Jehovah`s Witness`s how to Partake of the Wine and Bread?..

Or..

Create your own Fantasy Battle outside of the Kingdom Hall and Throw Verbal Stones at passers by..

Real Christians Like Shelby/Aguest teach by Example.

LovelyLill trys to include everyone who believes in Jesus,as a Fellow Christian..

The Difference between you and Real Christians is Painfully Obvious..

For Real Christians..Memorial is about Jesus..

Memorial for You..Is about "You" and your Personal Battle with the WBT$..

Your not even Protesting at the Right place..

Bethel is in Brooklyn..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Heaven
    Heaven

I'm still trying to get my laundry done for next week because I have to work.

• rebel8
    rebel8

MABEY MOMMY

Is that similar to a baby mama?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Rick is in his own fantasy land. Why do people still listen to his show?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    Rick is in his own fantasy land. Why do people still listen to his show?

Maybe because it's like being around a trainwreck... it's hard to look away and not watch.

Trainwreck

V665V665

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

OUTLAW, I love you! You are one funny man.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Just returned from the best protest ever, the witnesses are beginning to show signs of discontent. The conscious class is alive and well. Many attending the memorial were reading our signs and actually giving us the thumbs up as they passed by. Some of the witnesses were waving at us and showing approval with our protesting and seemingly endorsing our efforts. We filmed it and a video will be up shortly.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

They were being sarcastic. They were laughing at you Rick.

• whathappened
    whathappened

It takes all kinds of tactics to reach people. Whatever you feel you need to do to help others excape the cult is fine with me. I would never picket the meetings out of respect for my family who still attend. They have all had a thorough explanation of my views, and I feel they are now part of the conscious class now. It will be just a matter of time and most people will be leaving in droves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit