Start preparing now for 2011 memorial night demonstration ! Sunday, April 17, 2011, after sundown

by koolaid-man 120 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Outlaw,

I take it you did not join in on Rick Fearon's JW recruiting activities?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning IsaacAustin............Thats one of the Goofiest WBT$ Protests ever.........Rick is protesting the WBT$ at the Wrong Address..The WBT$ management won`t be affected.................Rick is going after people who have Absolutely No Say in how the WBT$ is run,at the Wrong Address..Whats the Point?..LOL!!.. My formating Sucks this Morning..LOL!!....................;-)...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Umm Rick, I am not sure how to tell you this...but to use your own words at your own judicial committee

YOU ARE IN THE WRONG JURISDICTION! LOL

• steve2
    steve2

Best protest ever? THis sounds like a commercial for some suspect product. What a load of balantly orchestrated protest-inflation and self-promotion. You not only run the circus you provide the reviews as well. Wonderful.

So the witnesses were smiling and giving you the thumbs up. Really? Or were they smirking - there's a very slight difference in the facial expression that can be easily missed. Were the thumbs up gestures done openly so other witnesses could see? Did they stop and chat with you? have they subsequently contacted you for further information. let me guess - you were few in number and the local press had more important events to publicize, like the semi-finals of the over 80s tiddlywinks competition.

Please give us the facts - not the self-written reviews.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Many attending the memorial were reading our signs and actually giving us the thumbs up as they passed by. Some of the witnesses were waving at us and showing approval with our protesting and seemingly endorsing our efforts.

Most likely they were discussing how you would die at armageddon and the birds would eat you and pluck out your eyeballs, and that's why they were giving the 'thumbs up'. You were their comic relief.

W

• wasblind
    wasblind

Just returned from the best protest ever, the witnesses are beginning to show signs of discontent. The conscious class is alive and well. Many attending the memorial were reading our signs and actually giving us the thumbs up as they passed by. Some of the witnesses were waving at us and showing approval with our protesting and seemingly endorsing our efforts. We filmed it and a video will be up shortly

Hey Rick, will it be like the " Riveting judicial committee caught on tape "

Or will this have real JW's going into the KH cheering you on with thumbs up signals

or were they people you sent in to act as if they were active JW's

you know good and well JW's would not acknowledge an apostate while

goin' into an assembly, convention, or KH

Rick you could have help a lot of people if you had not gone off the deep end, so sad

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Rick, this is not a demonstration.

THIS is a demonstration . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mupvRlG-i8g&

Wuss.

Edited to add that I do not condone violence against any religious group.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey PC,

I don't think anyone on this board would advocate that kind of protest

people have been hurt enough by this religion. I say taser the GB that's good

enough for me, and less blood shed

• sir82
    sir82
    Just returned from the best protest ever

So you decided to stand in front of the Golden Corral instead of the Jiffy Lube?

And you had 3 people there instead of 2?

And 40 JWs drove by, said "what a nut" and continued on to their meeting?

Yeah, compared to what occurs at one of your normal "protests", that would make it the best ever....

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Of course, wasblind, and I agree, violence is a loathsome way to demonstrate and protest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit