Feb. 15 Study WT - More creationism and stupidity - A response

by eric356 109 Replies latest watchtower bible

• eric356
    eric356

notverylikely - Yeah, I know. It's a compromise between overall aesthetics, and how readable it is on a computer. Single column takes more many pages because the font has to be larger to keep a single line from being too long for the eye to follow. It also makes embedding figures difficult. The scrolling thing is especially bad for those with small monitors with a 16:9 aspect ratio (like a laptop). Glad to hear you enjoy it. I'll check to see again how a single column looks.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I will have to assume you haven't stopped fantasizing about men while forcing yourself to have sex with your wife.

lolwut?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

lolwut?

Apparently it's "repeat a stupid question" day. XBJW keeps repeating the same stupid question despite having been provided he info he is asking for, I thought I would play along. I'm just mean about it.

• eric356
    eric356
    lolwut?

If you haven't denied it, it's almost as good as true! And even if you have, you might just be covering up the truth. (Let me get my chalkboard and explain...)

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

I don't have a wife, lol. Evolution cannot be proven. If you have irrefutable evidence of macro-evolution present it. I'd be happy to see it here on this forum.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Proof of evolution - Darwin's observance of Galapagos finches

Believingxjw - asking someone to "prove evolution" shows you probably do not understand the term. Evolution is proven beyond question. Maybe you are asking for poof of abiogenesis.

• eric356
    eric356
    I'd be happy to see it here on this forum.

Apparently you can't actually read, because that's basically what I've done.

Evolution cannot be proven. If you have irrefutable evidence of macro-evolution present it.

So you know it cannot be "proven", but you still want to see evidence. Self contradiction much?

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

bxjw, can you prove man landed on the moon? right now. while I look at my screen. awwww.... fail.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Asking someone to "prove evolution, right here right now" is like asking someone to prove how hot the sun's surface is. It can be done, but it takes some time.

-Sab

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Okay, fine. You cannot prove evolution. No problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit