Feb. 15 Study WT - More creationism and stupidity - A response

by eric356 109 Replies latest watchtower bible

• eric356
    eric356

Well, the WT is back on it: "Today, there is a rising tide of atheistic and evolutionist propaganda dependent on flawed and baseless reasoning. We should not let this flood of faulty thinking confuse or intimidate us." (pg. 9) The whole issue is filled with this type of irony-laden BS. Talk about a flood of faulty thinking!

I'll take this as an opportunity to repost my long form essay refuting the new WT creationist brochures which I titled "Weighed and Found Wanting". I've fixed a few typos and such since the last time it was posted. http://www.mediafire.com/?3wil5bzi59b2l8f

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

I don't believe in evolution. Can you prove it?

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Ahhhh.... is that a joke, BXJW?

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

I never joke. Can you prove evolution?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I never joke. Can you prove evolution?

Yes, yes, yes and yes..

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Go ahead, then.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Go ahead, then.

Read the links I posted. Evolution is observed in action rather frequently these days.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Read my post. I said, prove it.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

BXJW, nvl provided four links if you mouse over the words in blue and click each one.

Take a deep breath and remember you were fed anti-evolution propaganda for X number of years you were a JW. If you were born-in and you're not really familiar with evolution, be honest with yourself and save some time. I'm not saying you should buy into it without question but you should certainly let go of your old presuppositions and assess it with an open mind.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Read my post. I said, prove it.

WTF? you want him to come to your home and demonstrate it? use your mouse. click the links. it's not that hard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit