Feb. 15 Study WT - More creationism and stupidity - A response

by eric356 109 Replies latest watchtower bible

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Oh, okay. So macro-evolution is not within your ability to prove? Fine, I did not think it was. Hate to break it to ya but your own sex fantasies are your own not mine. lol

I see. You want MACRO, meaning BIG. Sorry, I was thinking about your general fantasies. Apparently you want it painful-style from your boys. Not that I am judging. Just stretch first.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

First off. I'm a she not a he. Second, if you can't prove evolution on this thread then that's fine no problem. I can live with that.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    First off. I'm a she not a he. Second, if you can't prove evolution on this thread then that's fine no problem. I can live with that.

Ohhhhh! I understand now.

-Sab

• tec
    tec

Believing, you're a she?

(I guess that takes the heat out of the fantasizing about men comment, lol)

I don't know why I thought you were a man. I enjoy reading your posts. But I do believe in evolutions of species. Not so sure about evolution from the very beginning. (but its also not something I've studied)

Tammy

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

To Sab,

Shut up, fool!

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Hi Tammy,

Yeah, I'm a she.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    But I do believe in evolutions of species. Not so sure about evolution from the very beginning. (but its also not something I've studied)

Yeah, I'm also undereducated regarding abiogenesis so I won't comment on it until I have a clue either way.

But that's the thing that kinda pisses me off is when some Christians eat up the anti-evolution propganda that makes it sounds as if evolution of the species is based on chance before they truly investigate evolutionary biology themselves. Didn't we learn anything from feeding on JW propaganda???

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Shut up, fool!

Feisty!

-Sab

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

First off. I'm a she not a he.

Oh, the surgery was a success? Congrats!

Second, if you can't prove evolution on this thread then that's fine no problem. I can live with that.

It's been proved, science is just too hard for chicks. It's ok. Make me a sammich, that's something you should be able to handle.

• TD
    TD
    Evolution cannot be proven. If you have irrefutable evidence of macro-evolution present it. I'd be happy to see it here on this forum.

I've got a naturally occuring hexaploid fouquieria hybrid growing in my front yard. This particular hybrid is a bonafide described species because it breeds true. --Proof that changes to a breeding population at or higher than species level happen via natural forces. Do you want a picture?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit