Feb. 15 Study WT - More creationism and stupidity - A response

by eric356 109 Replies latest watchtower bible

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

You can't prove it?

• eric356
    eric356

believeingexjw - Since you act like a troll, I'm not going to spend to much time with you. Did you read my essay? I don't think 2 minutes was enough time.

How about you explain exactly what you're looking for "proof" for, then I can see if you actually know what you're talking about.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Read my post. I said, prove it.

I did read your post. I provided the evidence you asked for. If you can't be bothered to read, not my problem.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

You can't prove it?

Have you stopped fantasizing about men when forcing yourself to have sex with your wife? Prove it.

Oh, wait, this ISN'T ask stupid question day? Good, then stop asking stupid questions and read the links.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Don't get swept away by the Atheist flood of flawed thinking!

-Sab

• eric356
    eric356
    You can't prove it?

You can't read?

• sabastious
    sabastious

I can prove evolution.

-Sab

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Did you read my essay?

I did, great work. Can I offer one teensy critique? Things meant to be read online REALLY don't need to be two column formatted. YOu have to scroll down, back up, then back down.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

I'm merely asking you to prove it. Is that too hard? Can you really prove evolution?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I'm merely asking you to prove it. Is that too hard? Can you really prove evolution?

Tell you what, if you read then links, you'll find all the proof you need. You can also google "observed evolution" for many many more examples. Otherwise, if you can't do that, I will have to assume you haven't stopped fantasizing about men while forcing yourself to have sex with your wife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit