Feb. 15 Study WT - More creationism and stupidity - A response

by eric356 109 Replies latest watchtower bible

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

nvl,

Yeah I can make sandwiches and I can also cut the little pickles into slices when it don't give it up. Evolution is not too hard for chicks it's just that evolutionists can't explain it all. Forgive us for wanting it all rather than just a tease. Give it up or shut up.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

lol @ nvl

also lol @ bxjw. You're not giving evolution and creation equal scrutiny but your sassiness was applaudable.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Evolution is not too hard for chicks

I know. Just some chicks. You, for instance.

Forgive us for wanting it all rather than just a tease.

You gotta earn it, not just lay there and expect to get it all. Learning is hard. You should try it sometime.

Give it up or shut up.

Sorry, until I get my sammich and you try to look sexy for me and get the hell out of the way of the TV when the game is on, you might as well be on mute.

• simon17
    simon17

One day we'll all look back and laugh about this; that we (the human race) really believed what we did about how all living things came to be. Reminds me of this great conversation. I'm not sure of who it was (someone like Kepler and just another scientist)

GUY: It really is a shocking and amazing discovery to find the earth revolves around the sun instead of being the center of the universe

KEPLER: I don't find it that shocking at all; only strange we did not figure it out sooner. Why would we have believed the earth was the center so strongly?

GUY: Well it really did look that way.

KEPLER: Tell me, what do you suppose it would have looked like if the sun was the center?

I think you'll find it similar with life. "Well it really looked like it was created..."

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

nvl,

Get your head from between your legs for a minute. This is about evolution not your gonads and your need to suppress women. Get with the program. lol

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Get your head from between your legs for a minute. This is about evolution not your gonads and your need to suppress women. Get with the program. lol

I know this isn't about supressing women. It's just that you asked a question, were provded examples, science and research answering the question and instead of taking a look at it, are displaying a small close minded self righteous attitude and stunning aversion to learning or educating yourself.

Other than that, you're fine, as far as I know.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will put the shoe on the other foot. Can the Washtowel Slaveholdery prove creation and provide references that I can actually cross-reference to that proof? Remember, they are requiring, through fear, people to believe what they are saying. People upholding evolution are not requiring anyone to believe under threat of death, and you can type "evolution" into your favorite search engine and research to your heart's content on both sides of the issue.

Try that with creation, with the blessings of the Washtowel Slaveholdery. While us apostates can (and do) research on creation, active witlesses cannot. They are required to simply believe whatever the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger puts out without questioning it.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

nvl,

You have failed to prove evolution. Don't post a link. Prove your belief in evolution right here! I'm not being self-righteous, I'm just asking you to prove your beliefs. It was you who started the man/woman garbage. You took the low road. I'm ready to do the same.

Prove your belief in evolution!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

simon17, I'm sure that will be the case when our grandchildren or ggchildren are in school. I've asked the same question about what man's assumptions would be if there were no god and I arrive at... well, where we are now.

bxjw: don't take offense, back up for just a minute, release your childhood presupposition that a deity created us, check out some credible material on natural selection with an open mind, and then get back to us. it's pretty interesting stuff if you suppress bias.

yeah, i know, I'm making a bold assumption in the childhood presupposition thing but if the shoe fits, please, I'm beggin you to wear it. i had to do the same. and i wish someone would've shaken some sense into me on the whole presupposition issue sooner. that's all.

i'm takin myself to bed now. peace and goodfreewill to all or whatever.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Sweet,

I like you, I really do. Let it be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit