S.O.S.

by AGuest 138 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I had noticed many jdubs had bad breath...Pass the mints! "

spout you a mess

• AGuest
    AGuest

Well 'den now ah noze, Miz Wuz, deah, dat ya'llz a guhl, fo sho! Thank-y, kin'ly fo dat piece 'o inf'mashun... 'n piece t'ya'll! 'N t'ya'll, too, mah deah 'Sprout!

Ya'llz sirvint 'n a slav 'o de Lawd,

Miz Shebbie

• snowbird
    snowbird

What did I tell you?

Syl

• AGuest
    AGuest

Now, heahs a hankie, Miz Sylvie, guhl. Ya'll gwine 'n blowz in'ta it so's ya'll don mess up ya'llz nice sleevs, now, y'heah?

And may JAH "bless you", my dear sister!

Your servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

Shel

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I see the field hands are at it again.

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL@ MIZ

• watersprout
    watersprout
    I see the field hands are at it again

I don't get it!

spout you a mess

Hee Hee!

Peace

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hmmmmmm... Well, now, see, I always thought of myself more of the "house nigra" type, dear Miz'ry (peace, you old rooster!)... because I am so "fine" and small-boned.

But, I confess, I spent many summers "back home down on the farm" and so have picked my share of cotton, tobacco, melons, and 'taters... slopped my share of swine... milked a cow and goat or two... and gathered so many eggs I couldn't begin to count. And I rather liked it, actually, now that I think of it. Good work... and made one really enjoy food when the day was done.

Except that tobacco - eyuck!! Needle-like hairs get in your nose, mouth, skin... and tobacco juice stings like the dickins! And, oh, lordy, don't sweat while you're picking or hanging leaves in the drying house - omigawd - the burn!! There's a reason why tobacco folk wear tons of clothes in the fields, even in the beaming sun! Us "hollywood" California kids had NO idea...

Yeah, maybe I woulda been a field hand, after all. Then again, nahhhhh... I make cute babies, so I woulda definitely been "carried up to the Big House"!

[Somewhere in the distance a rooster tries to crow, starts to choke...]

Peace!

A sho' nuff howse nigra n' slav 'o de Lawd...

Miz Shebbie

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Somewhere in the distance a rooster tries to crow, starts to choke...]

LOL, touche, touche'. I feel like Danny Glover in The Color Purple at the very end when he realized how bad he screwed up.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Nahh, no worries. Only PEACE... my "cocky" brother! LOLOLOLOLOL!

SA, on her own...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit