S.O.S.

by AGuest 138 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

I always do the cupped hand test.

Never fails.

I LOL the other morning as I watched my 12-year old g'daughter do it.

Syl

• wasblind
    wasblind

Syl, that cupped hand test is universal

but it still doesn't give that full blast, what

may pass as ok for one might not be ok

for another

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL @ WasBlind.

Have you ever noticed that mean, nasty people almost always have foul-smelling breath?

Syl

• wasblind
    wasblind

Syl, we have some mean nasty posters on this board

and bullies too.

Now we have an idea why they probably act that way

no tellin' what else is stankin' on 'em

• snowbird
    snowbird

I know. I've bumped helmets with some of them.

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• AGuest
    AGuest

First, I LOVE YOU... my SISTAHS!! You ladies are TOO much! My heart is overwhelmed... and overflowing!! (And dear Wuz, I'm assuming you're a girl, but if not, I LOVE YOU, MAN!!). The greatest of love and peace to each and every one of you ma'ams... and sirs, if that applies!

Second, regarding nasty people and bad breath... omigosh...... I immediately thought Linda Blair in "The Exorcist" - LOLOLOLOLOL! Meaning, some folks apparently think demons have bad breath and, so, like, just what are ya'll sayin'??

Finally...

So if your Lord directed you to tell him to see a Dr, then why did you post your question here?

I posted the question to get input, dear BP (peace to you!). I then read some of the responses looking for assistance (and they were great, thanks, everyone!)... thanked everyone... and then went to talk to my employee. It was then that I noticed that he might be sick, indeed have a sinus infection. So, I sent him home. THEN my Lord directed me to call him and say what I did... go see a doctor... which I did... and which direction was different from what everyone... including myself... thought to begin with. The progress is in my second and subsequent posts, should you care to review them.

Surely doing so shows distrust in the ability of your Lord to direct you personally?

Hmmmm. Well, I would say no more than your comments show that you have jumped to a very wrong conclusion because you obviously didn't READ what transpired and are now trying to find fault... when there is none. Which truly isn't the case... is it?

Peace, ya'll!

A slave of Christ,

SA, on her own...

• wasblind
    wasblind

I may be in need of a name change

but I'm a WOMAN a Sistah

there are days when I wish I could stand instead of sittin' on a cold

toilet seat though.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Aguest, I admire the way your still able to wish people peace even when they try to be mean to you

that takes strength, I'm weak as hell, I give as good as I get. and sometimes I give better

and peace don't come wit it. Yep I said "wit"

• watersprout
    watersprout

Snowbird thank you for my hearts! They have cheered me up. Mwah!

Have you ever noticed that mean, nasty people almost always have foul-smelling breath?

Yes i have noticed that! In Louise Hays book ''Heal your life'' bad breath=poisonious thoughts...I had noticed many jdubs had bad breath...Pass the mints!

Peace

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks for that reference, WaterSprout.

I've got to look into her book.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit