S.O.S.

by AGuest 138 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

Shelby

Send me an email when you ''receive'' and tell me all about it!

Peace

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

I do wonder if BP is related to another poster on here with similar blasphemy writing skills.

Peace to you Shelby and may our Lord indeed send you comfort.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I've only just seen the end of this thread which I thought was getting a little long on the subject of halitosis ! So, once again Shelby gets attacked - it really is disgraceful. I detest bullying. Well done for holding your own Shelby. Hugs.

Loz x

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Ah, dear Shelby,

The Lord inspired me to post on this thread because your heart has become proud. You speak of your fear that I am trying to inspire followers to me, when such a thing is blesphemy of the greatest degree. No one can ask to have followers, when the only True Leader is the Christ, our Lord and Saviour, whose name is Jeshuah Mishalshula. Yes, the Lord has given me his name which is not only Hebrew but Jewish as well. He destests the Greek renderings because, well, we all know what those awful Greek men get up to when women are not around. Oh my....

Anyway, the Lord has asked me to reassure you that you are being offered forgiveness, if only you soften your heart towards those who ask you for answers. Our poor sister Check only asked you a few simple questions, yet you responded in a horrible manner not befitting a Christian follower of Jeshuah Mishalshula. Where is the love? Where is the love? It is not in your heart, obviously, and thus it belies your claims to have special insight, insight that is available to all Christians, not just those who post lengthy posts of gobblegook.

Dear Shelby, the Lord offers his hand of friendship and reconciliation to you - will you accept it? Or will you stubbornly refuse to listen, and pretend that the Lord speaks to you and you alone? You grieve him immensely, to the point of his tears becoming the rain which falls on our love-parched earth.

Please listen to Him, dear Shelby, and become part of our sisterhood once again.

Agape and may the Lord have mercy on your soul,

BP.

• tec
    tec

So is it :

Mishuah Jeshushua (yes, that is the correct spelling of His name).

OR:

True Leader is the Christ, our Lord and Saviour, whose name is Jeshuah Mishalshula.

I find it funny (not ha ha funny) that some of those who claim to have heard the voice of Christ do not come out with that in joy at all, but only to come out and criticize Shelby.

Enough already.

Shelby, I am glad you are here and have not been 'called away'. I would never have even imagined that someone could 'hear' as you say you hear, until I heard that from you.

Love and peace to you,

Tammy

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

As a man, who's spent far too much time on the internet looking up animal scientific names, Hebrew verbs, and pharmaceutical AWPs, I just wanted to say there's a lot of Felis Catis Krav Maga as a result of either, execessive drospirenone, or lack of ethinyl estradiol. Or vice versa, or too much of both. Hard to tell with all the clawing and hissing going on in this thread. I thought the feminine vessel was to be the weaker of our species, or at least the more diplomatic anyway? This thread gives credit to the thought that a woman should not be President of the US. Imagine if Hillary or Palin got in? How many countries would be destroyed every 28 days had one of those two "ladies" got in office? At least countries on Hillary's list would have 27 days to prepare every month.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Misery, I'm pretty sure hillary is post-menopausal.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I think Shelby is post-menopausal as well.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Thank you, dear Wuz, Loz, tec, and WS (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear ladies!). WS, while I am sure that there is more "refreshment" coming, I did receive some tonight. I receive great response at my gig - really good outcome and very nice compliments. It really shook off the "filth" of what has been posted here (I had carried it around most of the morning, unfortunately - guano can weigh a lot, sometimes, and it messy, so it might take a moment to get it out of one's... well, hair - - and there are "hated birds" everwhere, so. But I am glad to say that my spirits are lifted, once again... and life is still good. Well, for some of us. Obviously, for others... not so much). I am sure more refreshment is to come, however, and will share when it does.

Dear, dear Miz Sylvie... the greatest of love and peace to you, my sistah! Look, girl, we both know when folks are a-lyin'. Doesn't always take the Holy Spirit to show us that, but certainly helps alleviated ANY doubts... when he does. There a coward afoot, dear lady... and he ain't no "sister." And is certainly not a brother. I "see" him; he just thinks he's hiding... in more ways that one. The word of my Lord to me, however, is to just let him continue with his blasphemy - in the end, it will be his own words that judge and condemn him... not me nor our Lord. Because it is not what goes into man that defiles him but what comes out of him. And what has come out of this one is... putrid. Filth on all sorts of levels. Not the profanity (oh, puh-lease...), but the hatred, anger, and blaspemy behind it.

My sisters... I took the matter to our Lord because it was almost too heavy and I needed to know HIS heart on the matter. Because in MY mind and heart, I had made a simple request for assistance... which was ulttimately taken care of by my Lord... but hatefully turned into a means for another to blaspheme the Holy Spirit! Why???

And his words were wonderful... yet sad. His words to me were: "Jealousy is rotteness to the bones, child, and the bones of a man are in him, so that if what comes out is rotten, then the bones themselves are rotten. And thus, such a man is filled with corruption and defilement. He is full of dead mens' bones. But it is the LIVING that I will save from death, the one whose bones are sound and without soft spot... in which the spirit is clean. My Father, the Living God, is God of the LIVING and not of the dead. Those whose very bones are dead will have their share among the dead, forever."

And then he showed me bones. Some bones came to life... were given bodies... and sent off to live. Others, however, were given only the amount of life sufficient to have them stand on their feet... so as to stand before the throne of God... and be judged.

He then said to me, "These are the bones of those who are resurrected to judgment, child, and thus, to the second death."

Was he referring to the one here? I truly do not know. But when I went to him with this matter... this is what he told and showed me. And nothing else. At least, not to me. Another, however, was given a message from our Lord... which was to "stand firm." And so, I will. So long as our Lord grants me to do so.

In the meantime, if I could apologize to you all for what took place here, I would. But our Lord won't permit it. He said the apology is due to him... but that it is not due from me.

I bid you all the greatest of love and peace!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Ah, dear Rooster (peace to you!)... no "cat" fight, truly. No cats, actually. Just another cock trying to crow... and choking... maybe even to death, this one. You all should really do something about that. Take some crowing lessons or something. Know what I mean? 'Cause, apparently, all that "noise" is detrimental to a rooster's health. And in some instances, even a rooster's life!

So, take care there, dear one... and tell your fellow roosters to take care, too!

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit