S.O.S.

by AGuest 138 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

BP, your becoming as toxic as an oil spill, lighten up

• AGuest
    AGuest

On the issue of "spelt" I stand corrected. On the issue of your gender, I will only say that your alter ego is calling... and you should respond to him/her, whichever you're claiming... today. Unless you're too confused... and scared to. On the issue of my having problems when others disagree with me... the truth is that you and a few others have a problem when I don't agree with you/them. Big problems. Simply cannot handle it. Because you believe yourself to be right. For them, they lean upon their own understanding, instead of checking with the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit BEFORE they "speak." So, often what they post is not his, but their own. For you... there is no understanding TO lean on. You are an utter fake who knows how to use churchy "hellfire" words used by imposters and fakes all the time to "try and put the fear of God" in others. Take a note: that doesn't work with me. If I'm not afraid of your fake "lord" then I'm certainly not afraid of the fake words that come from "him."

In truth, though, you've only showed my power over you... by your insistent need for my approval... and your utter inability to handle it when you perceived you haven't received it. Why, though, did you need it? And why do you continue to look for it? If your "lord" was true, what I state should have been of absolutely NO consequence to YOU. But YOUR ego couldn't handle it... and here, again, you blaspheme. Why? Because something is seriously lacking... in you... something even more than faith: a sense of self. You have no idea who... or what... YOU are... and so take issue with those who do, who are not so insecure... in their self OR their faith, those whose sense of self is assured... indeed, by Christ himself.

You are a very typical "JW" personality, regardless of whether you ever were a JW. You are a person who can only feel good about themselves if you put someone else under your feet. If you can perceive the "annihilation" of your enemy. And because you ARE so low... so debased... in YOUR heart... you try to drag others down even lower than. Below the very gutter where you currently reside... in your heart.

Unfortunately, I can't go there. Way too "dirty" down there, for me. And since you have absolutely NO power here... you really should stop trying to pull me down. Because the only thing you're going to end up with... are sore and bloody fingernails... and a faster track to the pit.

So, now, move on... and take your fake god with you. The word of my Lord to ME... is that YOU have absolutely NO power here.

A slave of the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son and Christ, of the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies,

SA, whose spirits have been lifted... and refreshed... by the One who has authority even over YOUR "lord"...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@((Shelby))!!..

Take`n Names and Kick`n Ass..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

BP lay off before your days are numbered here

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Lady Lee... the greatest of love and peace to you... and thank you. But, please know, that I do not wish for you... or anyone else... to make "enemies" here because of me. I don't want anyone to accuse you... or anyone else... of bias to my benefit (although I know you are truly only trying to enforce the rules). But some will. And so, I am the one who needs to stop this... who should have stopped it... by refraining from responding to such folks. As my Lord directed me in this thread, but I failed to adhere to. As a result, I am just as responsible, if not more, for this kind of thing being present on the board as to me. I sincerely apologize.

To the others who visited this thread... especially those of Israel and those who go with... my sincere apologies for this, yet another messy thread. I know that YOU know I don't intend it when I start out... but am well-aware that it may occur as things progress. Well, I am aware when the subject is one of things more "spiritual." This one threw me because it was initially intended as no more than an sincere request for help, having nothing to do with spiritual things (unless we consider the kindness I was ultimately directed to show as "spiritual", which it was). I should have known better than to turn to earthling man, however, and simply asked our Lord from the first. Not that doing so (asking) was wrong, but it does always have the possibility of "opening" a door to someone to take issue with me, no matter what I ask... or respond. Obviously, someone did. By overlooking that opportunity (to simply go to Christ and ask him), however... I... and me alone... allowed the thread to end up here. But... if you know him, you know me (because he has revealed me to you) and I know I meant no harm from the start... and intended none throughout.

To those who have a problem with me and what I post: as adults, we, each of us, have the opportunity to make "adult" choices in what we read... respond to... and how we respond. We should be able to keep others in mind when we post, because that is what love would do. Perhaps it would be better, then, if you didn't read... or respond... to what I post. Particularly if it's going to take YOU to such "dark" places within you. If not, perhaps it would be best to take such things... especially if you feel you need to resort to gross name-calling and such... to a PM. So that others don't have to witness your... well, let's just say, immaturity, for now. Perhaps you disagree as to both. If so, then so be it. But I am human and so may err myself in responding to you. If that is the case, then KNOW this... that I will look to my Lord for discipline... and not you... which discipline is never withheld but when given is always loving. Even when it "scourges." His "goad" is always kindly and never directed to cause painful blows... or push one to yield sickly fruit... or even no fruit at all. Which is the end that man's discipline virtually always seeks. (2 Samuel 24:24)

Again, my apologies to the Body, board, moderators... and most of all, to the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... and to His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... for the blasphemies against them, which have occurred because of my disobedience. May both of their names... be sanctified... and the reproach brought by the blasphemer be removed.

YOUR servant... and a slave of Christ,

SA

• tec
    tec

Shelby, I truly do love you, my sister in Christ. Please have peace.

Love Tammy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

((Shelby))..

Your a SweetHeart..

You haven`t done anything wrong..

Check your PM`s..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• tec
    tec

I wanted to add - please don't think that I believe you did anything wrong. (I do not cast any judgment whatsoever for what occurs between you and Christ - you are HIS servant, He loves you and it is only to Him that you answer - and as for me, you have no need to apologize) I only said I love you after that post specifically because it shows the love and the mercy in YOU, that you would take responsibility and ask that the reproach brought upon the blasphemer be removed.

(I also love it when you are bold in your speech, since that shows love for God and his Son - that you will not shrink back).

Just wanted to clarify.

Peace and love to you again,

Tammy

• wasblind
    wasblind

Shelby, I ain't no Dr. Phil,

but people who bully others, are broken in some way, they need fixin'

but they can't get fixed if they can't see that their broken. Like outlaw

said you haven't done anything wrong. BP kept instigating, pickin' and prodin'

He/she comes off as a very warped individual. A few pages back we discussed

why these folks could be so mean. I beleive BP breath may stink also, And they

feel like you stepped on their toes with this post. could be a possibility

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I wasn't being mean to Shelby. Unlike most people, I read her posts, and saw her being mean to someone who innocently questioned her. So I pulled her up for it.

Of course, I don't hear voices from God, Jesus or anyone else. I was just parodying Shelby and I was saddened and amazed that posters reacted as though I was serious! I think it says more about them than Shelby or anyone else who thinks they hear voices.

I didn't mean to hurt Shelby. She's harmless as most people with mental illness are. I'm just amazed that people chose to follow and share in her "beliefs".

And I'm even more amazed that they took me seriously. Like really, you thought I was getting messages from god????

I hope you all find the love and peace of mind you are looking for.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit