At what age should women stop wearing tight jeans!?

by journey-on 143 Replies latest social entertainment

• Twitch
    Twitch

Someone takes the bait,... lol

• elderelite
    elderelite

I have to admit that was the best verbal slap in the face I have personally ever received

• Twitch
    Twitch

ee, technically that's whats called a "backhanded compliment" aka flirting :)

• elderelite
    elderelite

lol well i've had a few already so i'mdoing goot to type let alone identify the differance between a backhanded compliment anda verbal slap in the face.. which ever it mad me laugh and thats all what i wanted..

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Well if I made you laugh Elder'lite than my mission in life is complete.

Snoozy, you and I haven't crossed paths much on this forum so you probably aren't aware of my posting style. Here's a hint for you I cut and pasted from Wickipedia, which we all know is the last word on everything internet.

"Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.

A common feature of satire is strong irony or sarcasm-"in satire, irony is militant"[2]-but parody, burlesque, exaggeration, juxtaposition, comparison, analogy, and double entendre are all frequently used in satirical speech and writing. This "militant" irony or sarcasm often professes to approve (or at least accept as natural) the very things the satirist wishes to attack."

If you still don't understand after reading this, Snoozy, don't worry, Journey-On doesn't get it either.

• Violia
    Violia

CD in their best Kick arse ( play on words b/c that is what this thread is about) form.

Snoozy, some days it is better to just stay in bed.

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

if you got it, flaunt it, right?

Absolutely. A beautiful ass is a beautiful ass at any age

• journey-on
    journey-on
    If you still don't understand after reading this, Snoozy, don't worry, Journey-On doesn't get it either

That's the part I'm talking about. We all...including Snoozy...understand satire, irony, and sarcasm as a literary form. (My minor was English, btw.)

What you do 99% of the time is just what you did in the sentence above. That, my "friend" is not literary satire.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Hey, Dark Side.....now picture the above cutie turning around and looking like Betty White. Would you still think the same about her "hotness"?

• Violia
    Violia

Well, if her face looks like Betty White but she has managed to keep her body up, why should we care? Older guys are like that too, they can have a great body but time has a way of showing up on the face. Should he wear a sack over his face? Should Betty White? Should all the older people be sent to Flordia and put in condos and forced to wear name tags and white shoes?

Following Cds post, lets send all the old, fat, ugly, disabled , people with poor taste in clothing --all to Flordia and they can all live in leper colonies? Or make it mandatory they wear sacks over their faces, or maybe a burka?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit