At what age should women stop wearing tight jeans!?

by journey-on 143 Replies latest social entertainment

• journey-on
    journey-on

I'm at the grocery store. Walking ahead of me is this woman with a really nice butt in really tight jeans, small waist, nice hair. (Yes, guys, even us women notice other women's butts:-) She stops at the dairy section, turns around and I swear she is 60 if not older! I had a moment of shock, then disgust that a woman her age would dress that way, but then......if you got it, flaunt it, right? What do you think?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Shameful and disgusting, disgusting and shameful.

Just kidding.

Syl

• tec
    tec

At whatever age they feel like it, would be my answer :)

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

If your ass looks good in tight jeans - GOOD FOR YOU!!!! It is a hell of a lot of work after 30 to work out everyday - but the reward is looking good in tight clothes (at any age)!!!!!!!!! I sure hope I can still wear tight jeans at 75.

• yknot
    yknot

We have lots of retirees in my area......

60 ain't what it used to look like in this day and age!

Her choice...... (probably not mine-- I am on a skirt kick!)

• minimus
    minimus

mag's rite!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If she looked good and wanted to wear tight jeans, great for her.
    If she didn't look good and wanted to wear tight jeans, great for ONLY her, but still she should do what she wants.

I tend to think that tight is a description for younger people's clothing, not so much for older ones. That's because there reaches a point where we just want to be comfortable instead of focusing on looks or attraction. But that's me. Wear what you want.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'd still shop in the juniors section if I could.

But I hate tight jeans. I don't like any tight clothes/spandex in general.

• journey-on
    journey-on

I heard that Cher, who is 64, is going back on tour and wearing that tight see-thru outfit she wore years ago to some awards show. Her body still looks da*n good!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hey... I'm 58 and still wear tight jeans... not going to stop any time soon.

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit