At what age should women stop wearing tight jeans!?

by journey-on 143 Replies latest social entertainment

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

journey-on: Irritating I know, I get so frustrated because I can't make out the necklace. I would like to get one like it for my wife.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I have a muffin top, so I wear nice tops that disguise it while wearing jeans that hug and fit well.

That lady didn't even have a bum in one of those pictures. She was really skinny, but no bum at all.

I saw a lady come into my work who was shaped like that. It's like, "Where's the bum?"

• journey-on
    journey-on
    journey-on: Irritating I know, I get so frustrated because I can't make out the necklace. I would like to get one like it for my wife.
    wannabe, maybe you could zoom in on them it ;-)
  • elderelite
    elderelite

I had to watch that about ten times to realize there was a necklace

• Twitch
    Twitch

What necklace?

• elderelite
    elderelite

Would it be wrong if i confessed I want to play with those..? Yes I am married, no i do not want to cheat on my wife.. its not a sexual thing (not totally anyway).. i'm just facinated..

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Really, why can't all the old, fat, or just plain ugly people stay home so the attractive people don't have to look at them at all, in any kind of attire? Wouldn't that just be so much more considerate and compassionate of them? While we're at it, throw in the obviously disabled. They make so many people uncomfortable.

• elderelite
    elderelite

CD, if you note.. not everyone comment on who SHOULD NOT wear jeans. The guys are just using this thread as an reason to drool over attractive young ladies in tight jeans. If you have a pic you would like to post, I promise I will drool over you too

• journey-on
    journey-on

Here comes Momma with her verbal paddle. Run along now boys. The fun is over. (Just pickin' atcha, Cog-in-the-wheel)

• Twitch
    Twitch

Like I should feel bad for liking attractive women, young or old. Jeez,...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit