At what age should women stop wearing tight jeans!?

by journey-on 143 Replies latest social entertainment

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Let's see. My research into this important matter is extensive, and I share.

nice

nice

great

nice

Yes, if you can handle it, then wear them!!

• White Dove
    White Dove

The ones who look really good in those low riders are pear-shaped.

The ones in the pictures who don't are apple-shaped and overweight.

I'm an apple but am not overweight, except for a muffin top that's easily hidden under a top.

I hate those muffin tops who wear tight shirts. Sometimes, the tummy pokes out of the bottom of the shirt and shows stretch marked skin.

Although I agree people should dress as they like, it does draw undue attention to highlight the less attractive parts of the body by wearing inappropriate clothing for one's size and shape.

I like clothing that fits well and looks nice.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I don't think age is a factor in jeans. I've seen some older women (40's-50's) who've adopted this generation's clothing style and the jeans really make them look and seem younger. :) Most of these pictures show women in their 20's and 30's.

*shivers* That woman with the eye pants is gross! XP

• Twitch
    Twitch

Uhh, what's a muffin top exactly? Never heard of it though I'd likely know one if I saw it

Got any pics?

lol ;)

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

it's not age it's if you look good. There are 15 year olds that are too fat to wear them and 80 year olds that would look cute.... my thoughts. that goes for men or women

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

This Whooty phenomenon is getting out of hand. Obama should appoint me Director of Whooty Information Services.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Muffin top is when your belly sags (or is wider than your hips) around the waist line of the pants.

muffin top

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Some men like apple bottoms. Have you heard of Apple Bottom jeans?

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

No age limit....it depends on the woman. Lucky me (I mean fortunately) my wife looks as hot in a pair of skinny jeans as she did when we were going out. Unbelievable how she somehow managed to have kids and kept her figure and what I always called, her T.D.S.B (tear drop shaped bum) and narrow waistline. Even when she was full on pregnant, she could still wear her jeans. She'd lace them together at the waistband and let her maternity tops cover it up. from the back you'd never know she was pregnant.

But even if a woman is a bit larger, she can still look pretty darn good in jeans if they fit right and she knows how to wear things that work for her particular build....more power to them !

• White Dove
    White Dove

bttt because this thread is so cool!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit