At what age should women stop wearing tight jeans!?

by journey-on 143 Replies latest social entertainment

• journey-on
    journey-on

Exactly, Twitch

While we're at it, throw in the obviously disabled. They make so many people uncomfortable.
    LMAO!! Where did that come from?
  • cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    (Just pickin' atcha, Cog-in-the-wheel)

No problem Journey-On. I know it's what you do best!

I don't know why some of you are getting defensive at my post. I was agreeing with you for heavens sake! Gee, you'd think some people just like to argue on the internet or something.

• elderelite
    elderelite

CD, just want to let you know the offer is still good... i'm ready to drool anytime...

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    If you have a pic you would like to post, I promise I will drool over you too

Elderelite: As tempting a proposition as it is to spend my Friday night wiping your cyber drool from my ass, I think I'll have to pass.

• journey-on
    journey-on
    No problem Journey-On. I know it's what you do best!

That was mean. Why do you say that? ~~sigh~~

Oh, well. The mood is gone. Party's over. I'm outta here. Thanks everybody for your input and opinions and fun!

• elderelite
    elderelite

@lol...well jsut wanted you to knwo the offer was on the table

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Well, its always nice to be asked, EE.

Thanks everybody for your input and opinions and fun!

Your welcome!

• little witch
    little witch

Clothes are self expression. I have a somewhat nice body for a gal my age and position in life...I like big tees and mens jeans. They fit me better and I don't want sexual attention. I dress for my own comfort. I saw a lady today at a doctors office. She had to be ninety years old. She had a white cloud of hair, in an "Up Do". Obviously pentecostal. Rolled up knee high stockings, sensible shoes...Just like me only different...

I have friends who are "goth", friends who dress "slutty", who are over fifty, (giggles), friends who can pull off hollywood good looks that dress like paupers.

Now something really funny is this... Look up "seen at walmart" for good laughs. I think personally, If it aint purty, cover it the flip up, but apparently others don't agree. LOL

LW

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I've seen those Walmart pics but I have never seen anyone dress like that at the Walmart where I live. Is it just a US Walmart thing? Maybe Canadians are more conservative?

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Cd..if it wasn't for fat ugly people the skinny ones wouldn't look so good after a while..

If all the people that you consider fat/ugly hid you would start to desire them.

Ever see the movie 'Shallow Hal?".

Society has sadly dictated what is beautiful and what it not.

Think for yourself and don't become a 'Shallow Hal'.

Snoozy, who finds beauty in everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit