At what age should women stop wearing tight jeans!?

by journey-on 143 Replies latest social entertainment

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

YKnot: What kind of skirts we talking about?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    ... sure, she is 65 and looks great in tight jeans, but the younger man lusting at the booty gets a dose of reality and feels like he was mentally molested ... go for it grandma

It happens with younger women too. It is called "butterface."

Everything looks good....butterface.

BTS

• Twitch
    Twitch

Age isn't a factor as much as weight IMO

If she has the figure for it, who says she has to stop wearing them? Us men shore do 'preciate it,....hubba hubba

lol

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I've seen some ladies with very shapley, voluptuous figures, looked good in jeans and they would be considered overweight. Shape, not weight.

• bigmac
    bigmac

i'm 62 & a female arse in tight jeans gets my undivided attention every time---her age is irrelevant.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Sometimes we wear tight jeans to hold stuff in....lol

Would you rather see a good looking 60 year old in tight jeans or a 30 year old highly overweight person in tight jeans..your call..

The world is made up of all sorts..enjoy.

I personally don't like the low cut tight jeans..looks like they are wearing their little sister/brothers clothes.

Same with the dresses and skirts that barely cover their bums.

It was cute when they were maybe 2 and had the little ruffle panties on but not when they are 20 something. Looks disgusting to see someones crotch when they bend over..even if the guys do think it's hot, it's not.

Not attractive look to me.

Snoozy..

ps..I think the 60 year olds that wear tight jeans are doing it for the 60 year old guys...lol. Stop thinking everything is about you!

• zoiks
    zoiks

I like this thread.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Me too, can you tell?

Snoozy, the morality/healthnut queen...

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Would you rather see a good looking 60 year old in tight jeans or a 30 year old highly overweight person in tight jeans..your call

Uhh, trick question? ;)

• Violia
    Violia

You may think 60 is old but , I bet you thought 30 was too. Now you know, it is all in your head.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit