At what age should women stop wearing tight jeans!?

by journey-on 143 Replies latest social entertainment

• journey-on
    journey-on
    Should all the odler people be sent to Flordia and put in condos and forced to wear name tags and white shoes?

Not at all, Violia. I totally agree. The more I think about it, the more I think older women that work hard to maintain their figure should go ahead and dress how they feel. If they feel 25, then go ahead and dress the part. Who cares?

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Well, I think you shouldn't wear tight jeans if you have urinary urgency/frequency and need to wear Depends or if you have IBS.

• journey-on
    journey-on

LMAO @ MsDucky. If you're wearing Depends, I promise your ass is NOT going to look like the above!~ too funny. That would give you some serious panty lines for sure.

• Violia
    Violia

Actually since the boomers are all aging, the personal care products are more discrete than ever.

• journey-on
    journey-on
    the personal care products are more discrete than ever.

Thong Depends!!!! Yippee!

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Mischa Barton must have borrowed these pants from Jessica Simpsonwho wore a pair similar to these earlier in April. These are granny pants, and they’re designed to allow extra room for adult diapers. Maybe they both have a bladder control problem, or maybe this is proof that pot rots your brain.

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/mischa-barton-wears-diapers/

Gotta love "rag mags".

• Violia
    Violia

Maybe I don't see what you are seeing, but the girl in the post above is first of all fairly thin. Her pants don't fit all that well. Maybe a size smaller. They aren't granny anything, they are natrual or high waisted jeans. These jeans are commonly seen worn.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Viola, I was just trying to show that there are jeans that can be worn with Depends.

• Violia
    Violia

Oh I understood that. The kind they are talking about is not really those jeans. It is the kind with elastic waist pull on pants. I can't post a pic or I'd find one to show you. A lot of older women ( and those who like comfort first) buy these kind of jeans. I would not be caught dead in them.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    What you do 99% of the time is just what you did in the sentence above. That, my "friend" is not literary satire.

Journey-On: I'm flattered that you follow and analyze all my posts so closely that you are able to come up with such an accurate percentage of what I do.

My apologies if I offended you by agreeing with you that you were indeed "picking at me". In the future I shall try be much more kind and less "mean" to you, following your sterling example in your first post to directly address me on this thread:

Here comes Momma with her verbal paddle. Run along now boys. The fun is over. (Just pickin' atcha, Cog-in-the-wheel)

Or, perhaps if I put little winky faces after my passive aggressive insults, as you do, that would make it all better?

Your "friend",

Coggy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit