At what age should women stop wearing tight jeans!?

by journey-on 143 Replies latest social entertainment

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

As long as nothing is "flopping" out of them, its cool.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Few things make booty look better than tight jeans.

If she looks good in it, then why not?

BTS

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

PSac, I forgot about that story. That is insane for a woman to be shaped like that. My, my, my.......... wish I was in the Jets locker room that day.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

... sure, she is 65 and looks great in tight jeans, but the younger man lusting at the booty gets a dose of reality and feels like he was mentally molested ... go for it grandma

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    PSac, I forgot about that story. That is insane for a woman to be shaped like that. My, my, my.......... wish I was in the Jets locker room that day.

Genetics dude. just great genetics.

Her name is Inez somethign or other, former Miss Mexico or something like that.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think that as our faces mature, we tend to need to mature our look. Skinny jeans can look pretty silly on the wrong figure at any age. You didn't say skinny jeans though. But ladies don't need to look like matrons. There are nice, slender jeans that look great on women even in their 60's.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I say if your ass still looks good in tight jeans, by all means wear it. I've caught myself checking out some 'hot' jean wearin' ass only for them to trun around and be old enough to be my grandma. It's a moment of shock, then, 'damn, I hope when I'm her age I can check out old hot chicks! lol

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

PSac, now that is an ass worthy of tight jeans!

• White Dove
    White Dove

I use jeans as a girdle because nothing pulls in the tummy like jeans. I have nice legs and at 42 still look good in tight jeans.

I do recommend shape ups shoes, too. It's amazing what they can do for leg muscles.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Do they help the backside, WD?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit