At what age should women stop wearing tight jeans!?

by journey-on 143 Replies latest social entertainment

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

That's so tru Viola, my 50 year old daughter got called 'young' by a guy I was chating with on the computer..he was a guy I went to high school with and had recently reunited with on a reunion facebook site. She was tickled because someone my age called her a youngster..lol

To him she was a youngster.

To a 70 year old HE was a youngster..

Snoozy,

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    But, maybe she should have spent some of her gym money on one of those mini-face lifts. (Shame on me for saying that.)

J.O. I know exactly what you're talking about. I've seen women who have nice figures, wearing good clothes but the face looks terribly old.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I have a friend in her 60's, she is very thin, and works out. I think she looks great in her jeans, however, in the yoga pants, not so much. 60 is not 20 no matter how thin you are.

• tiki
    tiki

I personally think it is very inappropriate and just plain stupid looking for any woman past 45ish unless she's built like Heidi Klum. Only the tall thin, long-legged ones look good in jeans...even short, young women in good shape typically look a lot better in khakis or some other casual pant.....

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Thin is not the secret to wearing tight jeans, shape is:

nice:

Too thin:

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Fellas, we might as well just hijack this thread and start posting beautiful women in nice jeans. What do ya say?

• Violia
    Violia

Well tiki, we are all entitled to a view.

there are a lot of 25 yr old girls who are will never look like Hedi Klum ( most of us won't for that matter , ever) who wear tight jeans. I don't care what others wear unless they extremely obese and their clothes do not cover them . That is my view. I am sure there is an very obese person somewhere telling me to shove it.

Most of us are pretty at 25 but to still be attractive at 60+ is good genes and taking care of yourself. What the girls at 25 take for granted those at 60 have to strggle for, If you asked an average 60 yr old if she would like to be 25 again, she'd problaby say No. Yes I'd like the body, but Gawd spare me the rest. I am happy at my age for I have gained somehing that you can't generally have at 25 . I have gained some wisdom and acceptance of my body and some peace of mind. I also know the world does not revolve around me. Those are wondeful things. So is looking good in tight jeans. I think both can be done.

Cher, Suzane Somers ,yes they are 64. However, they have had a lot of surgical help. I persoanlly think Jane Fonda was looked great at 60 and I don't think she has had a lot of surgery. She has kept fit and she looks healthy.

the only way to stop getting older is to die young and leave a good looking corpse.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    You may think 60 is old but , I bet you thought 30 was too. Now you know, it is all in your head.

Uhh, what? Was this directed at me?

• St George of England
    St George of England

My wife is over 60 and looks good in tight jeans. Could be something to do with the 400+ sit-ups she does every morning.

George

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

PSac and I have similar tastes!

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit