The Issue is Not that God WANTS Us to Suffer...

by AGuest 404 Replies latest jw friends

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

You know guys, all Shelby has ever done is voice her opinion and sauggest that those with questions Ask Jesus.

You may not agree with that or her views, but she hasn't asked ANYONE to follow her views at all, not does it look like she has a "following" other than some that agree with thinsg she says and like HER, even if they don't agree with her message/views.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Dear OTWO... peace to you. I do believe you misunderstood me.
    I understand that all of this is... confusing to you. I truly do

Peace to you, AGuest. BUT: Wrong. I understood just fine. You make stuff up and answer from your own mind, pretending some Holy Ghost told you what to say. You like to say that it is I that misunderstood or that I am confused, and you do it with others. You like to do that when you are caught in contradictions or ignorance of facts. The poster who said to get off your high horse called it right. You mock humility and spout on about how the Holy Ghost calls you and gives you a work to do. If you need to feel that special, I hope we can assure you that you are special in your own unique way.

I am sorry you are so misunderstanding. I am sorry you are so confused that you know you have "the truth" now, just as many of us "knew" we did, also. If you are afraid to get professional help, perhaps posting your confusion and asking questions here about the voice that you hear will connect you with understanding people that truly want to help. Of course, that would be assuming you actually hear the voice. I can tell from your comments that no higher power, divine one, holy ghost, etc. is giving you the crap you deliver. So, if you want to admit you need help from your habitual lying before (or even after) it becomes a delusion, and even if it's too late, we welcome your honesty and await your true cry for help.

TNL: OTWO - Why be angry and deny the existence of God and His Son because you feel they led you the wrong way.

I was angry at God. I was. But my denial of his existence is from facts, and happened later. Once those facts were analyzed, I started to let go of my anger with the fictional god. FACTS: No flood, no exodus, no large 12-tribe kingdom under David, no original manuscripts of scriptures ever available. This isn't a believers vs. atheists thread, but facts are facts. As far as a "voice" from heaven or in AGuest's ear from the Holy Ghost or SHOELESS JOE METHUSELAH (something like that) the Bible is full of those examples, Mormonism started from such an example, tons of people from tons of different paths have had that example. IT IS NOT REALLY WHAT THE BELIEVERS SAY IT IS. It is either fake or delusion or a bit of both.

I shall not continue with this thread. I jumped in just occasionally after leaving other threads that were the same. Follow your own advice, anyone who says "Why do you post here?" Stop reading what I have to say and ignore it. I will just be reaching others that need to know that God or his minions don't guide people to golden plates nor to search the newspaper for sales on airfare to NYC to confront the "anointed" nor to feed the dog. How you can accept such hearsay and ignore real solid evidence of what that truly is, well.... it's something of a miracle.

Anyway, my work is done on this thread. Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Invisible Pink Unicorn insisted that I come here and they say to leave this thread and mayb they will guide me to say some things on the next thread, maybe they won't. Good day to you all and may you find your marinara sauce always warm and not too spicy.

• watersprout
    watersprout

WATCH OUT STALKERS ABOUT!!!!!

*hiccoup*

Peace stalkers

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

How many times do i have to change the subject before you get the message to LEAVE Shelly alone!

Truly I say to you, not seven times, but 77.

I think that there may be some with a dangerous obsession about Shelby..I think these stalkers may need help with that obsession...*whispers* you know who you are....

Yes. Making up names for Jesus, hearing voices, giving extremely unsound medical advice. Help truly is needed.

You know guys, all Shelby has ever done is voice her opinion and sauggest that those with questions Ask Jesus.

That's not at all all she has said.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Stalking? That's pretty funny. In my entire years on this board which is 4, I've never posted on or even read any of Shelby's threads until this last few weeks. I think I now have a grand total of two threads of hers that I've commented on, both on entirely different subjects, one of which was not religious at all. The only reason I've even bothered to post on those, is because I'm sick at home for the last two weeks and bored out of my mind.

Only an egomaniac would post on a public discussion board and then claim any who disagreed with them or their friends were stalking them. For God's sake, grow up and get some therapy!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    That's not at all all she has said.

Well...granted and yes, Shelly and I don't see eye-to-ey on a few things and don't agree on others at all, but in the end, that is really what she is trying to say you know, even if at times it gets a bit lost in the other thinsg she says and how she says it.

I know the first time I read her posts I wasn't a big fan of HOW she was saying things, but as soon as I got over THAT part, I understood, I think, WHAT she was trying to say.

As much as Shelby isn't a fan of Paul, she and him do have that in common, thier way of writing can be difficult for some.

• watersprout
    watersprout

I wasn't on about you CD... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion..*Whispers* Some on here not mentioning any names seem to like to follow shellys posts! *Hiccoup* Damn martini.... How far are you into ''the red tent?''... Going to read some after i have put Babysprout to bed....

NVL get in that kitchen and made me something awesome to eat! I'm a women who doesn't like to be kept waiting.

Peace

• AGuest
    AGuest

And yet, here you all are... yet, again. Surely, SURELY... you have something "better" to do with your time... if not a "better" thread to comment on... if not a "better" poster to comment on. Surely. Or... maybe not. I mean, I'm just sayin'. We shall have to see. But I know you'll be back because obviously you cannot help it... and even more obviously, cannot seem to explain just why that is.

While we're waiting, though... peace to you. Truly. Because I really think you all need it, now, MUCH more than I do. Perhaps it'll help you "deal" with me. Perhaps.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

I spell my Lord's name in the way that he has told me to, dear NVL (peace to your hiney!)... and told others before me. Others spell it differently now due to the poor understanding, comprehension... and hearing... of the scribes. But in some cases it sounds fairly the same. Simply a matter of phonics... and it really only matters as to those who wish to call upon it.

Now, the word of my Lord, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, to YOU is that it was when dear WS and dear NL starting calling on THAT name... that they began to hear who it was who has been calling out to THEM... all of their lives. Even before the WTBTS. He has directed me to say to you had you, too, called on that name... what YOU were looking for... searching for... would have been revealed to YOU... as well. He said I am to tell you that you WILL call on that same... one day... and that at that time he will answer. No, he did not elaborate, other than to leave me with the understanding that initially, you would not like what you heard.

Again, I bid you peace.

YOUR servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel... whether they hear... or refrain,

SA

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Well, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time either Shelby so why dis the only people who are giving you any attention?

You asked why I was here posting? I ask myself that question constantly. I do have many better things to do. My job is very intellectually challenging and hurts my brain. I come here when I'm too sick or exhausted to do any of the more worthwhile things I have to do. Its kind of mindless escape for me, like reading the enquirer to see what new aliens have landed or watching an episode of gerry springer to see the same.

And believe me, I take everything on this forum about as seriously as I do those. Including myself. You should try it some time. Lighten up on the messiah complex and admit you're no more special than any of the other wing nuts out there. Personally, I think JCanon had more flair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit