The Issue is Not that God WANTS Us to Suffer...

by AGuest 404 Replies latest jw friends

• Balsam
    Balsam

Oh AGuest welcome to the forum hang around and get to know us. I know you are put off by a lot of what is said here but think about what you read here and just consider all great information even when you don't agree.

Ruth

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace! So much to respond to and unfortunatly so little time this morning, sorry. But later, for certain. In the meantime, there is are two that I do feel need addressing, if I may:

Dearest PSacto, the greatest of love and peace to you! I totally understand what you are advising. I am directed to ask you, however, how I can do that (gentile with Gentiles...) if... although I primarily address both Jews and Gentiles (i.e., those who either belong to the Household of God, Israel... and those who go with by following the True King of Israel)... I am responded to by, say, Romans who, albeit are Gentiles, are not of the latter group, the groups to which I have been sent? I understand that a whole lot of "christians" ascribe to the belief that if we are just... ummmm... "loving" that that will gain followers to our way of believing. But that is NOT what I am hear for, dear one. Contrary to the accusations, I am NOT here to build the "church"... or any following. I am here to (1) share what I am given to the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with, and (2) work out my own salvation (and perhaps that of my own household) by obeying and sharing what I hear. Now, even YOU know what our Lord said about doing that... and although it is tough at times, I am "happy" because it IS because of HIM that folks lyingly say such things.

I have not lied to anyone: I am not nice, sweet, kind, etc., and I have openly confessed that. As well as that I am not better, special, perfect, or whathave you. That I am FAVORED is NOT because I am anything... but because I am NOTHING... and I... more than ANYONE... know that. It is why I am HERE... putting myself in this position. Not to garner attention for myself... but for our Lord. That people cannot look past ME... is not something that lies with me, truly. And with the exception of one or two who don't like my... ummmm... "delivery" (and the word of my Lord to me is that they don't HAVE to - it is not THEIR voices that I am to obey, just as it is not mine THEY should obey)... those who profess to be OF the Household of God... OPENLY AND HONESTLY... don't have that much of a problem. When they do, they PM or email me, just as I said.

What you may not understand, however, very dear one, is that it doesn't really matter HOW I say what I do: they don't believe our Lord exists... let alone speaks. Doesn't matter if I include all sorts of little hearts and address them as dears and wish them peace. THEIR position is that I am lying... that what I share is NOT true... and, based on the perception of THEIR [very] common senses... which cannot take into consideration anything "above" what they [think] they know... we all are. They base that one (1) it hasn't occurred for THEM, so it MUST not be true, and (2) their full chagrin on that it HAS happened to ME... and I don't hav any qualms about professing that, even publicly.

But what I hope you DO understand is that I do not need them to hear me... or like me, dear one. Indeed, I am sure you remember the words of our Lord recorded at Matthew 5:11, which state:

"Blessed are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

But I marvel that you and some other seem to FORGET his words recorded by Luke, at 6:26:

"Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets."

So, while I do understanding that it is a tradition and teaching of so-called "christianity" that we should endeavor to have ALL people speak WELL of us, I offer that it is NOT a teaching of our LORD. To the contrary, it flies in the face not only of what HE taught... but who and what he is: the Word of God... who is ALIVE... and SPEAKS... though EVERY man be found a liar as to EVERYTHING.

And to you, dear, dear Balsam/Ruth (the greatest of love and peace to you!)... thank you for your kind greeting and welcome... and please know that I have been hear since March... of 2001.

Again, peace to you both!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

What happened to the later?

• AGuest
    AGuest
    What happened to the later?

Well, I am out of town attending a convention/training, dear NVL (peace to you!), don't have my laptop (left it for hubby) and after today's session my boss unexpecedtly invited me to dinner. Which has just now ended, so I appreciate your patience. Unfortunately, I didn't get to my hotel room unto 1:30am this morning and it's close to 100 degrees where I am so I had a beer... and now I'm quite tired. Too tired to try and respond to all that has been presented to/alleged of me right now... and, most importantly, to risk mishearing my Lord's word... or misstating it. Unfortunately, I am also in a training session virtually all day tomorrow (today's was quite long and tomorrow's even longer), and will visit with my daughter afterward (I am taking the way through her town home), and so won't even be truly "back in the saddle" until Thursday.

But. THEN, I've just been told (thus, the dinner invite) that the Board of Directors has given my Exec. Dir. a major directive that will undoubtedly shake up my entire agency, and since I am the one who must implement it, apparently there will be some "emergency" meeting that we will have to attend upon our return. And... I have a gig to perform Friday night and so need whatever time I'm not working Thursday evening to practice.

SO... it may actually be Saturday/Sunday before I can get back and respond to all that has been asked of/alleged about me... my Father... and/or my Lord. In the meantime, it will have to be limited to the short and sweet (for me), for now.

My apologies, but that really is the best I can offer/do at this point. Because while my Lord IS subduing me in SPIRIT... "the beat [still] goes on" in the world.

Your patience is appreciated.

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ (who needs to get off the one available hotel computer before the next man in line pops a cork!),

SA

• tec
    tec

Sounds like a crazy hectic week! Take care of yourself, and we'll see you when you're back.

Tammy

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Jesus really needs to get more than one person that is too tired after a beer to transmit his message.

Good luck at work and peace to you.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    What you may not understand, however, very dear one, is that it doesn't really matter HOW I say what I do: they don't believe our Lord exists... let alone speaks.

I do understand that, but, as the saying goes, " Hope springs eternal".

I have hope that they will understand, one day and I have faith that Our Lord will be accepted and I have love for them, always.

It's just that, if someone SAYS that HOW someone else express a view point ( any view point really) is detrimental to them ACCEPTING it, then, at least for that person, IT IS detrimental.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Sounds like a crazy hectic week!

It was, dear tec... and the greatest of love and peace to you! The "emergency" at work turned out to be what appears to be a mutiny against my new boss (the Executive Director) while we were out of town... which resulted in some terminations/resignations/leaves of absences. I was out of town... so none of it involved me... praise JAH! The unfortunate result, however, is that I most probably won't be posting much after this weekend for awhile as I now have to cover for four (4) staff who WERE involved (silly rabbits)... while I try and find/train replacements. My very "slow" job has just picked up... quadruple time... as I also have at least 2 major grants for federal funding to write over the next 60 days or so... AND a current federal grant program and multi-city grant program to continue implementing (while training the staff to do so). And my commute is 1.5 hours each way. AND... my band is booked for one day each weekend until December!!

SOOoooo...

Anyway, I am now off to see if I can respond... as briefly as I can... to dear NVL (and CD, if I recall correctly)... and maybe put this thread to rest one and for all (though I doubt that dear NVL can allow that, so...). Either way, I don't think I will be able to post much more after that - I am exhaused! - so folks are either gonna have to decide to agree to disagree... or start posting to themselves.

Again, the greatest of love and peace to you... and may JAH bless!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Actually, tec, I think asking someone who claims to have God speak through them, "what makes you so special that God speaks to you?" is a perfectly fair question and is in fact, the first and only question worth asking, even before, "what did he say?"

While I know you weren't addressing me with this statement, dear CD (peace to you!), since you are referring to me I fee that I must respond beause I make and have made no such claim. The Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, speaks through His Son, the Holy One of Israel, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who is the Holy Spirit. If we're to ever make such a claim, that God speaks through me... I would be no different than those who "seat themselves in the seat of Moses." God has a spokesperson: His Word, Christ.

Now, Christ, speaks to me, yes... and I am not alone... but it certainly is NOT because I am "special." It is ONLY because I exercise faith and LISTEN... when he does. He speaks to EVERYONE, however, including you. You, though, claim that he doesn't... and give the credit for what you DO "hear"... to anything BUT him (i.e., your conscience, your intuition, your "common sense"). If you would condescend to acknowledge even the POSSIBILITY... you would be well on YOUR way to hearing. But you won't even do that. That is neither MY fault, Christ's fault, or God's fault. It is your own error and one that, in your own self-reliance, you cannot... will not... bring yourself to even consider. So, okay, then - you don't hear. But it truly is NOT because he isn't speaking. As I've stated, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the Transmitter - it is working well and strong. The problem resides with the defective "Receiver" - it REFUSES... TO receive... or even acknowledge that it can. It does not believe itself to BE a receiver... and therefore, REFUSES to function as one.

To my statement regarding your fear, you responded:

The faulty conclusion is that if I had tested out your methodology, then I would have arrived at the same conclusion as you, therefore I could not have tested it out.

YOU may consider that circular reasoning but I do not. Rather, it is the truth. Consider, for example, that I have touched a hot stove. I say to you, "Wow, that stove is HOT!" You say to me, "How do YOU know?" And I say, "Because I touched it." You say, "Well, I don't believe you." And I say, "Well, touch it, yourself." And you say, "No, I won't touch it because (1) I don't believe it's hot, and (2) I don't believe that even if I DO touch it, I will feel for myself that it is hot." My next response? "Well, the only way you'll ever find out is to TOUCH it."

YOUR response NOW? "I don't believe I CAN touch it. In fact, I don't believe YOU can touch it, that it can BE touched... because I don't believe the stove exists... because I can't SEE or HEAR it."

All I can say to that is, "Well, yes, I can "see" your point, but you'll never know, will you, until you at least stick out your hand."

Now, if you stick out your hand but feel no stove, let alone hot... then you'll know I am a liar. But if you never bother to stick out your hand... then you don't really know one way or the other, do you? Yet, you wish us to believe your refusal TO stick our your hand is because you simply don't believe there IS a stove, let alone a hot one. I say to you, dear CD, again, you won't stick out your hand... because you're afraid... of being burned. And if you want to call that "circular reasoning" then please, by ALL means, do so. I am not concerned with such explanations, definitions, or terminologies. They truly have NO bearing on what I am speaking about... because they are NOT limited by such things.

In fact, there is a far simpler alternative. I'm not afraid, I did test out your methodology for "seeing" and "hearing" with the spirit, and it didn't work because your system is flawed.

That is a fair alternative, yes, but not a truthful one. Because while you may have tried the various "systems" taught to you by man and his religious beliefs and institutions, but you certainly didn't try MY "system", as I don't have a system. But more importantly, you obviously didn't go through the Door - indeed, you don't even recognize him, let alone know to/how to go through him.

You just refuse to consider that possibility.

That you tried "my system"? Okay, I am willing to admit that I might be wrong. Tell me, please, what "system" did you "try"?

I'm going to assume that it's because YOU are very afraid of what that might mean to your "specialness". However, I'm honest enough to admit that is an assumption on my part, and I could indeed be wrong.

I am glad you can admit that, dear one, because truly, I am NOT special. Not by a long shot. But telling myself that you may have tried "my system" (although (1) again, I have no system, and (2) I am vehemently certain you did not try ANYTHING that I might have suggested)... and whatever that was failed... does not cause me fear. It only causes me to ask where YOU might have missed something. Because that happens. For instance, one might lack faith and just be putting out their hand in order to satisfy their "sensual pleasures"... versus TRULY wanting to know God, through Christ. And since they didn't experience any empirical sensation (because both God and Christ are spirits and so no such thing WOULD occur) say "Oh, it didn't happen, so it can't and won't and you're just a liar who thinks she's special." Things like that. The error is not with them, dear one: it is ALWAYS with us. But they are not insurmountable, but rather easy to overcome, actually.

You could in fact, be completely delusional

Ahh, but that would actually be SO much easier, I promise you! Then, I could simply take a pill and "all of this" would just go away. Right?

in which case, I probably am being mean and unkind by debating with you.

In HOW you debate, meaning your words and mannerism? Well, I will leave that to you to consider. Personally, I take no offense, at least not for myself, ever. I don't think I can always say that, however, when I perceive others being attacked because of their support of me.

But simply in debating with me? No, not at all! You have EVERY right to question my faith! EVERY right and NO ONE should take offense when someone DOES question their faith. True, it's not JOYOUS, but grievous when you feel put in a position to "fight,"... but that is how Christ trains those who belong to him: while the "battles" occur, he speaks to and guides us as to HIS ways so that in spite of what comes at US... WE are to remain peaceable. True, we don't always succeed - I certainly don't but I'm doing better, I think. So, your debates don't "bother" me, at least not in SPIRIT (the back and forth does sometimes takes a toll on my flesh, I have to admit).

But I am GRATEFUL to be able to undergo these "exercises" as someday I might have to defend my faith to someone who has all manner of "authority" in THIS world. How could I EVER stand before such one(s) and so defend... without being afraid... or losing my cool... or losing my FAITH? It would be quite difficult, I promise you, if not impossible. I will be able to hold onto my faith... my loyalty... and my integrity... however, because by means of you and those like you, my Lord is constantly disciplining and training... ME. To be LIKE him: NOT returning evil for evil... or reviling when being reviled. It's tough, yes, but completely do-able.

However, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and just assuming your ego was a little out of control just like the rest of us.

Ah, so who's assuming incorrectly NOW?

I think you've hit upon the crux of the difference in beliefs here Shelby. The "I" that we think we are, the "self" if you will, may not be the sum total of body parts but it it is the sum total of our experiences, thoughts and perceptions accumulated over a life time and stored in the memory areas of our brains.

I think we disagree even more, dear CD, because your belief limits our "self" TO our self, our own experiences, thoughts, and perceptions... over our PHYSICAL lifetime... and stored in memory areas of our brain... while I believe that our "self" includes that... AS WELL AS... what we experienced BEFORE being born in the flesh, our own thoughts AS WELL AS that which are given us by others, including God, Christ, the Adversary, and... in some cases... even other spirit beings... and our own perceptions... AS WELL AS perceptions... or "sight"... that can be given us by others... including God, Christ, the Adversary... and in some cases, other spirit beings.

When someone has lost their memory through dementia, or trauma, we say, "they are not the person they were. The person we loved is gone."

Yes! So, while the BODY... and some recollection of THIS world remains... the "person" that we know does not, at least not in whole. They are "slipping away." If not "gone" entirely. Yet, that body, that vessel... is still here.

Or, when someone is brain dead and unconscious, we usually pull the plug, because we know the person we know is gone.

I am sure I can't totally agree with that. I do know that we the person can no longer "operate" the body because there isn't enough brain function. But to say that we KNOW they are gone... INSIDE... is entirely inappropriate, IMHO. I say that from personal experience: I gave the consent to pull the plug on my "brain dead" father. Who I KNEW was still "in there"... but unable to communicate that more than tapping me with his finger when I asked him. But what quality of life would he have had in THIS world? "Science" hasn't found a way to undo brain death, so what was the point? He would NOT have wanted to live that way and so my decision was easy. Painful... very... but easy: love told me what to do.

Oh, but we do have survival instincts in our species. We don't want to die. We're terrified of it. We're terrified that "I" will cease to exist. We can't fathom it. We are so terrified that we must make up stories about having conscious spirits that live on after those neurons stop firing and our flesh begins to decay. The sheer horror of watching the flesh of our loved ones rot in the ground would be too much to bear if we did not.

I can't agree here, either, dear CD. True, we don't want to die because the flesh doesn't want to die. But NO living thing WANTS to die, including plants and animals. Yet, neither of these make up stories to allude themselves about it. Many animals also don't want those THEY love to die... but they don't create conscious spirits. And, they, too, become terrified at death... when they perceive it is upon them. But that is the FLESH... which is the reason why we HAVE the "battles" we do.

I do not want to die - yet, I do not fear it. It WILL occur for me... save my Lord returning in my lifetime. My reason for NOT wanting it is NOT because I will cease... but because of those who I will leave behind... and the pain THEY will experience as a result. There were times, when my children were younger, where my prayer was that they die FIRST... NOT because I am cruel and wish to outlive my children... omigawd, NO... but because I wouldn't want them to remain in THIS world... with its uncertainties, and hate, and all manner of other things frightening to children... with no one to help them through it! My ONLY fear in life has been... leaving my children "bereaved."

And I am NOT the only one, because there are people who kill their children before killing themselves. Now, I would NEVER do either... because I LIKE life and WANT to live... and my children WANT to live, so I cannot fathom a "problem" that would cause me to even think of doing such a thing. But my point is that there are people who do not want to leave their children behind, and so "take them with," in a manner of speaking. True, they most certainly should have sought some kind of help (and maybe they even did)... but I know that had they relied on Christ... NOT "Jesus" of the Bible, but the Holy Spirit... he would have told and shown them the way... so that they wouldn't have needed to take the course they did. He would have shown them that they truly had hope and that whatever "tribulation" they were experiencing was temporary and something they COULD have gotten through.

And... perhaps he did... and folks like you told them they were "crazy." And believing you folks... they saw no other alternative BUT to die... right now.

I'm not special.

Perhaps. I do not know. I do know that I am not special and that it's you and those like you who keep alluding to the possibility that I am... or think I am.

I know I will rot in the ground some day just like every other living creature on this planet and so will the son whom I love more than my own breath.

And I know the EXACT same thing... as to my body and my children's bodies. SO much so that I have already purchased PLOTS... for myself, my husband... and four more... for a total of SIX... to accommodate any of our immediately family who might die. Because we KNOW we are GOING to die... again, saving our Lord's return during our lifetime... and in such an instance, our fleshly bodies WILL return to the dust. So we have already started making OUR preparations for it. We have Wills... we have spoken to our children... and we have plots. We know exactly WHERE we want to be buried. We don't WANT our bodies to die... but we certainly know it's a possibility! We also know... however, that the FLESH... is of NO use, at all... but that the SPIRIT is what's of value... and what the Adversary is after.

I am as terrified as the next person of my "self" and my ego ceasing to exist.

But that is YOUR "reality," dear CD, not mine. My "self" existed before it was put into a vessel of flesh. And will exist for a time after its RELEASE from that vessel. Whether it will exist ETERNALLY, however, is UNKNOWN to me. Because, unlike some others who consider themselves "saved" NOW... I do not know that about myself. I know that my spirit body has been CONCEIVED... but it has not yet been BORN. And thus, unlike the claim of some others, I have NOT been "born"... again... yet. Because at any time prior to such releasing I COULD very well turn back... blaspheme against the Holy Spirit... or whatever... and end up in line for JUDGMENT... and everlasting destruction! I am not out of the water, dear one, not by a LONG shot.

And that is why I am HERE: as I repeatedly share, trying to work my OWN salvation. That salvation has NOT been fully worked out. Yes, I have been sealed. Yes, I have received holy spirit. But... the Most Holy One of Israel shows mercy to whomever HE wishes to show it. And He ultimately may NOT want to show it toward ME. Does that frighten me? NOT... AT... ALL.

Why? Because HE... is the MOST Holy One of Israel... and I am just... me. A good for nothing servant. Who am I to check His hand? Dear, dear CD... if He decides to give me life... then wonderful! But if He doesn't... the so BE it. HE is righteous, not ME. WHATEVER He decides... is RIGHTEOUS. And, yes, I can live with that. Truly. But I am serving His Son... in the HOPE... that He will see fit to give me life. Not just me, but my children, as well. Either way, my LOVE for Him... and for His Son... will not cease. Even if I don't get life. I... will simply cease.

But I am also brave, which is courage to go on and face the reality of this world we live in despite the fear.

Here, again, we are different. I am NOT brave. But I face both what's in this world... AND that one... not because I am courageous... but because to do anything less would DENY "facing" reality. And I simply can't do that. THAT would be delusional, dear one, because THAT one is the reality - this one is only the REFLECTION of that one. But I live... for now... in this one. Because I reside, for now... in a vessel that came from this one and so belongs to this one... and so will perhaps return to this one.

I take the beauty of it and the horror of it and I don't ask for another reality that is better than the one I've been given.

Yet, there was beauty... and horror... in that one, as well, for a time, dear one. There is no more, however, as the "horror" is now here. Sin... and death... entered into... this world. Again, this one is the reflection. Second, it is not a "better" reality. It IS the reality. Again, this one is the reflection. And, finally, I didn't ask for anything: it was given to me. As a gift.

I have learned not to comfort myself with false stories of the mind that do not have a shred of evidence to fortify them.

Yet, you don't sound very... comforted... to me. You sound... ummmm... resigned. Settled. Which is entirely okay. For YOU.

Does that mean I'm not a spiritual person?

That would depend on how one defines "spiritual." Usually, it's one of two definitions, the first derived by "religion," and the second sort of what you go on to describe below. I reject the first and share the second, along with a third, which neither you nor very many others seem to recognize: the spirit (and therefore, "spiritUAL") person that really is a spirit BEING... simply residing... temporarily... in a PHYSICAL vessel (body).

I see the human spirit, with its duality of fear and courage, shame and pride, beauty and ugliness, hate and love and I accept it all with compassion because I share it all.

Yes, you see the "spirit"... or personality... that we "learned" from Adham, who was not ALL bad. I see that "spirit", as well. And I sometimes see the "spirit"... or personality that some "learn" from Christ. But neither are what I mean when I refer to the spirit. I am referring to the PERSON... good and/or bad... and NOT the FRUITS of the spirit of that PERSON. All of what you named above are merely "fruit"... of the PERSON... who is a spirit. Such fruit shows the KIND of person... or, better yet, the "father" of the person.

It is the same for all of us. None of us gets out of here alive.

Not quite: there was one. And that One promises the same for those who hear... and follow... him. And since we are all going to die anyway, what have I got to lose by listening to and following him? Nothing. But I have everything to gain, particularly everlasting life, if that becomes his will. I HOPE so... but my love for him is not dictated by whether it will actually BE so. I will love him still, even if it turns out NOT to be so. Now... or later.

Quote from Ram Das: I don't understand why everyone is so afraid of dying? Why are they so afraid of ceasing to exist for all eternity after their death? "I" didn't exist for millions of years before my birth, and it didn't bother me one bit!

I absolutely agree with his two questions. I, too, wonder what people are SO afraid of? And I know that it is dying... and I wonder why they are so afraid of that. Either we WILL continue on... or we won't. NEITHER is in our power to say. Why fear something you have absolutely NO power over? YOU can't change it one way or the other... so why not just accept it? I personally have never thought any other way. Thinking thus, however, does NOT lead me to rule out God and Christ. To the contrary, it is what leads me TO them: PERHAPS... they will have mercy on me. Perhaps. And if so, wonderful. If not, well, nothing different was going to happen anyway.

As to his third comment, he is/was mistaken. It didn't bother him... because he had no consciousness of it. Were he to have had his consciousness AWAKENED, however, he would think different. It might not bother, him, true, but he would certainly be seeking that from which he came. Everyone does - seek "home."

And so, I think we are perhaps at a place, dear CD, where maybe we can simply agree to disagree as to what we believe. I hope we are. The difference I see is that while I would never tell you to stop believing what YOU believe... you wish, for some reason, to tell me to stop believing what I believe. I have no fear of your beliefs, however, and in fact agree with some of them. I don't believe your position to be dangerous... because if one is TRULY a member of the Body of Christ, they should be listening to HIM ("my sheep listen to my voice")... and follow him. They don't listen to the "voice of strangers"... so there is NOTHING you could say that would lead them AWAY. Even so, he would go after such a one. True, there are false christs and false prophets to TRY to mislead the chosen ones... IF POSSIBLE... but such possibilities are quite rare.

They also shouldn't even be listening to ME... other than my message to go to and listen to CHRIST... so, again, there is nothing for you... or ANYONE to fear. Like you and me, they too are free moral agents. They, too, have a right to CHOOSE.

So, perhaps we can agree to put our differing sides out there... but without calling one another names or maligning one's mental capacities or even one's motives... and simply let the readers choose what THEY want to believe... who THEY wish to exercise faith in.

Otherwise, we are absolutely NO different than the WTBTS... and thus, hypocrites.

I bid you the greatest of love... and peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA, who wished to have kept it brief, but given the content of your questions/comments, was unable to.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest NVL... peace to you! I will have to respond to you tomorrow, as there is much to say and my husband wishes my attention for a bit. My sincere apologies and "see" you, then.

Dearest PSacto, peace to you, as well! I understand your concerns and so took your "hope" to my Lord to ask what I should do, how I should respond to those who... well, you know what I mean. I asked him as regards to my potentially "stumbling" some by what I share, and how I respond. His words surprised me, greatly, and may surprise you. He said that it was not to "another house" that I have been sent, but to Israel, and that if those who are NOT of Israel are stumbled... it is because they are not listening to him, but to "another master." I then asked him about Israel, and stumbling Israel and his reply was "Not all who call themselves Israel are Israel, child" which I knew. But I don't want to stumble ANYONE, truly, and so I persisted. And his last words to me on the matter was this: "It is not you who must concern themselves with stumbling Israel, child. It is Israel who must concern itself with stumbling YOU, my servant. The words that I speak to you I speak to them but they do listen. And so they will continue to stumble around, as their forefathers stumbled in the wilderness. You though, will be led to the land promised to Abraham. Only do not look to the right, do not look to the left, and do not look behind. But only follow my voice. Do and say as I lead you, and not as they [Israel] wish to lead you. For they are a hard-hearted, hard-headed, stiff-necked house. THEY do not listen to me... and do not wish YOU to listen to me... but to their own voice and the voice of strangers. But you must NOT do as they do. Therefore do not despair... or tire... because I am with you, as I have always been and always will be. You must not, because there are those who are yet Israel whose hearts ARE right toward me, whose eyes ARE upon me, and who ears I have opened up. They hear my voice and I have told them that you are my servant. Do not be anxious that all don't receive this truth - they do not receive me, so they will not receive you. But you remain fast in me... and I in you."

I, SA, share this will you, dear PSacto, just as my Lord said it to me. I have not added to or taken away... but have stated it just as he stated it to me. I was reluctant to share it here, on the open forum, and was going to simply PM it to you... but he said to post it here, but it is not for you only but all others who will one day say, "But I didn't know." Now is the time to ask.

I bid you both peace.

YOUR servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... and a slave of Christ... to time indefinite,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit