The Issue is Not that God WANTS Us to Suffer...

by AGuest 404 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout
    and you make me cry, watersprout.

Why do i make you cry?? Is it my sproutyness??

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

No it's probably because you look more like an onion than a watersprout.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Sixofnine - I knew Christ long before I knew Shelby. The reason I joined JWN was in the hope that ones who still had a belief in God and Christ would post on here. I'm glad to say they do and hopefully carry on doing so in the freedom that they were denied as Jehovahs witnesses.

I don't see any point in trying to put my point across because no matter what I say it will be mocked, twisted or whatever else certain ones want to do with it.

The reason I posted was, as I have said before, to show my face as one of those that support Shelby and, may I add, any others like her.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Posted by Myelaine

where ARE your brothers that stand fast WITH you?

Like I said previously

Hey ... I'm another
  • AGuest
    AGuest
    Well my last posts were more general to Shelby...

And why is that, dear CD? What could I possibly say in response that would be of any interest to you? What response could I possibly give to anything you ask that would be recieved by you? In short, what is the point of you directing anything to me... when you have already made up your mind that I am false, that what I share is false, that I am misleading others, even forming a cult? Obviously, you missed my comments on that... again.

Tell me, though, please, what is it about you that you feel that you even needto question me... even need to get a response from me? What are YOU looking for?

I've been posting here close to 10 years now. And the predecessor site for about 3-4 years before that. Where, though, please tell me, is the cult? Where is the following? Where do we meet? What do they do for/give to me? What do I do to/take from them? Michelle asked yesterday and three people... three... out of HOW many post/lurk here... spoke up in support. Three. Omigawd, SUCH a HUGE crowd of folks... running over themselves... knocking down my door... to follow... me. For a certain. Dangerous lady, that.

And, yet, not one word to or about the fundamentalists, the Catholics, the other "religious"... who are absolutely here to "recruit" members... and often do... to their well-established institutions. Institutions rife with fleecing, mental and emotional abuse... even sick, heinous physical abuse. Me? I only say listen to God, by listening to Christ... and NOT man. Follow God... by following Christ... and NOT man. And certainly NOT me. And I share what I hear from them. From time to time I try to leave... and then I get an email or a PM. NOT from a Member of the Body of Christ... no, sir. It is always... ALWAYS... from an unbeliever, atheist, agnostic, gnostic, or someone of some man's religion. Every... single... time.

They "devour" widows houses... and turn people into judgmental, hateful subjects for Gehenna. Yet, not one word. Indeed, not even one word to those who are contemplating going back into the WTBTS... those who convince them to do so... or those who refuse to leave. And we all KNOW what that harlot is all about.

But, hoo-wee... so MANY words for and to me. What is UP with that? How is that I... false... lying... misleading... corrupt... dishonest... person such that you claim I am... am able to garner so MUCH of YOUR time and attention? Why hasn't all of that intelligence told YOU... and those like YOU... to simply look away? What keeps pulling YOU back to MY posts/threads?

Indeed, dear OTWO openly stated that others profess to hear God's voice. I openly profess to hear His Son. YOU don't. Profess or hear. How in the world is that MY fault?

You need to ask yourself, dear CD... you and those like you: what really is the problem? What really is bugging you? I am no Martin Luther (King or otherwise). Or John Calvin. Or Mary Smith. Or Joseph Smith, Jr. Certainly no Charles Taze Russell. Or Judge Rutherford. Or Pope. Or Ghandi. Or Mother Teresa. I am simply Shelby A... a servant to the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... to His Son, my Lord, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit... and to their House, Israel. That's it, that's all.

It seems to ME that your following ME around the board is what will work counter-productive to what you think it will. You, dear OTWO, dear NVL... and those like you aren't causing people to run FROM my threads/posts... but to them. Have you seen how many views this one thread has had? How many pages it is up to now? Can you TRULY say that you all have not contributed to that? You have.

And so, I am not mad at any of you or concerned about your position regarding me. I totally understand and have been prepared for it. What YOU don't understand or get is that rather than making me weaker, you are making me stronger. In love... in kindness... in mildness... in peace... in long-suffering... in self-control... and certainly in faith.

I bid you peace.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Have you truly nothing better to do than have a hissy fit over whether water is an antiseptic or not? Again, as a noun, it is not. As something that abates septicism, and thus is "anti" septic, it can be.

Oh Shelby, nice use of loaded language. It really is a shame that you can't be a little more transparent when you attempt to disparage someone.

Now, scream, shout, jump, pull out your hair, and stamp your dear little NVL foot as much as you wish:

Nice try again. Of course, simply point out your errors doesn't require any of that. Loaded language and failed debate tactics again. Tsk Tsk, My dear.

If my calling water an "antiseptic" in the process sticks in your craw, well, if I were you I would ask myself just why that is (i.e., "Considering the entire discussion Shelby, I, and others are having here, why is the issue of whether water is, literally, an antiseptic or not, so... well, HUGE for me... so much so that I can't move past it?"). Because it really is a very trivial detail in the scheme of what we're talking about.

It was actually correcting your error, and then your attempt to suggest that you were somehow right and then your attempting to relate STDs to foreskins and then then attempting to suggest that removing foreskins was somehow MORE hygenic and then your stance that no other tribe would ever mutilate their penis without god telling them and being proved wrong on that.

Really, it's more the string of absolutely incorrect things you said. Getting you to see you have a problem with the truth starts with the first step and I picked the first thing I noticed in this thread that you wrote.

By 1885 hospitals had begun to adopt antiseptic methods such as boiling water to sterilize instruments

Yes, once again a basic muisunderstanding of microbiology. It wasn't the water that was antiseptic, it was the heat and the boiling. You can also sterilize instruments with a thorough cleaning and heating them in a sterile oven. Despite your reseach, that doesn't in any way suggest that water itself is an antiseptic.

but it seems to me that I am not alone in attributing antiseptic properties to water, particularly when it's boiled. So, now, let's move on, shall we? Because this really is a tremendous waste of board space.

First, water is not antiseptic when boiled, it is used to sterilize instruments. In order for the Israelites to sterilize their wounded penises with it, they would have to put their penises in boiling water. Is that what you are now suggesting?

And no, no we won't move on, (peace!) dear Shelby. You have maligned my character and continue to push medically unsound views.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

NVL - Let's face it life would be pretty boring for you without Shelby and others like her.

I know. Reading books, playing golf, hiking, working, spending time with my kids, cooking awesome meals, tending my herb garden, working out, enjoying awesome movies...my life would apparently be a dismal black hole fill with nothing but awesome things.

• watersprout
    watersprout

cooking awesome meals

I love a man that can cook awesome meals!

Peace and light

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

My Lord Jaheshua Mischajah

Interesting, I did a google search on that name. Of the first 25 references I could find, every single one either directly or indirectly pointed back to JWN and to Shelby on other forums. Apparently in the history of the world, she is the only one the Lord has seen fit to reveal that name to.

• watersprout
    watersprout

OH MY LIFE! Sorry the Jew came out in me then. Lol

How many times do i have to change the subject before you get the message to LEAVE Shelly alone! For crying out loud! The ones on here that claim Shelby has a cult following are the ones that keep stalking her... I think that there may be some with a dangerous obsession about Shelby..I think these stalkers may need help with that obsession...*whispers* you know who you are....

Peace to all you Shelby stalkers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit