How did you choose your screenname for jw.net?

by Voices 66 Replies latest jw friends

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

I chose mine to show that Im always looking for the truth. In the long run no matter how much you think you know youre always friggin confused.

• cantleave
    cantleave

When i joined I thought I was trapped and couldn't leave the borg.

How things change.

• JeffT
    JeffT

For some reason it wouldn't let me use my real name, Jeff Thomas. So I'm JeffT here, even though everybody else knows who I am.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I couldnt use my "normal" board names that I use on most of the forums I use due to not wishing to be easily identifiable by them...

I liked some of the JW related names on here and wanted something that expressed my anger at having been duped by the "Truth".. Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction came to mind doing his Ezekiel spiel before shooting up the room as well..... Hence, Witness My Fury.

Although I freely admit I havent lived up to the drama that name suggests so far, just give me time K? Grrrrr .

Cheers

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

During a shepherding visit from two elders, after prayerful consideration of the matter, we decided that Rub a Dub would be a fitting name.

Rub a Dub

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

I love the band...and it was about 10 years after I left the JW's when I joined this forum...

• doublelife
    doublelife

I think mine is pretty obvious too. I was living one life, but in my heart I wanted to live another life. Now, I'm finally living the life I wanted and not in secret.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Just a play on words.

• snowbird
    snowbird

NICKNAME.

Syl

• EmergedAsMe
    EmergedAsMe

I wanted something positive that reflected how I felt about leaving the Borg... and I really feel like I "emerged as me"!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit