How did you choose your screenname for jw.net?

by Voices 66 Replies latest jw friends

• donuthole
    donuthole

donuthole was completely chosen as random when I was lurking and wanted a login to read the private forum. Later I started posting and just continued using it.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I thought of one of the things that the wts took away from, & something that I have never heard any of my parents say to me (proud of you son) & came up with....

Finallysomepride

they sure screwed with me,

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

When I first joined my mind was truly troubled ... I had doubts and fears , but still held in because of guilt . I was also afraid of how my adult children and witness husband would respond to my choice to leave the witness religion .

I took a deep breath and just made my decision to quit, mainly for my own sanity ......and thankfully things have turned out pretty well after all .

My mind is much less troubled these days

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Well I do have long hair. I suppose I could have been more imaginative.

Hadit,

Your name really explains how I feel about the religion: no love, lies, mind control and misogyny. What a bunch of losers.

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Mad Dawg came from Mad Dog Murdoch on the A-Team. I started using it when I was playing online first person shooter games. I had been using names like: Major Payne, General Chaos, and Private Parts. I eventually settled on Mad Dawg. When I started posting on a board, it simply came with me.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well, I started on a different forum - Tim Campbell's - as 'Jim'. Then someone else logged in as 'Jim', and it started to get confusing, so I changed my nicname to Jim_TX, and have used the same nicname (for consistency) on several forums.

Nothing super special about it.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Quentin
    Quentin

You are from Texas Jim...

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "You are from Texas Jim"

Do ya think? hahahahaha - yuppers, I am.

• knock knock
    knock knock

It was just a joke.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "It was just a joke."

I got that. Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit