How did you choose your screenname for jw.net?

by Voices 66 Replies latest jw friends

• titch
    titch

Well, I chose "Titch" in honor of a person who was a prolific writer of stories that have been posted on a rather different, unique Website in the Cyberspace Realm. Titch was a childhood nickname of that person who wrote and posted stories on that Website. Titch's stories are related to childhood experiences of engaging in TUGs as a youngster. Now, you might be pondering, What are TUGs? Well, if you know what they are, you know. But, if you don't, you'll just have to figure it out for yourselves....I'll divulge just one clue...

Cowboys.......................................And.................................Indians........

Now, Go figure it out from there.....

• alamb
    alamb

Bill Bowen had started Silentlambs and he needed voices to support his exposure of abuse. So I was going to just step forward as "A lamb". Wish names could morph with the changes we go through. We've all come SO far.......

• sd-7
    sd-7

I was inspired by the TV show 'Alias', where the protagonist works for what she believes is a secret branch of the CIA, SD-6. As it turns out, it wasn't really the CIA, but now she works as a double agent with the real CIA, trying to take down SD-6 (the 'sector that doesn't exist'). Given my brief and grossly unsuccessful stint as a double agent, I chose a name that was inspired by that theme. Perhaps I considered myself as a 'someone who doesn't exist' once I learned what was really going on.

-sd-7

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

BUMP! I'd like to know Leolaia came up with her name...

• its_me!
    its_me!

Mine just came to me. Thought it was a good one.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Mine isnt too clever. But I am a mom, and love is number one to me. I guess I should have put something more fitting to this board.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Self explanatory really - I left.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit