How did you choose your screenname for jw.net?

by Voices 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Voices
    Voices

Alright, i'm curious now cause i've been wanting to know how certain people go their screennames. Now some people have their names involved with makes sense and so forth. But I guess i'll start out.

Voices. I chose voices cause Voice was taken. I liked the concept of ONE voice...screaming or shouting in a room. Voices then evolved into it's own meaning by the idea that we all hear voices...whether good or bad. We think they're just 'thoughts' but some of us who are more sensitive than others understand that not everythought that enters into your head ...is your own. Especially if you know yourself deep down inside enough to understand and differentiate between your voice and the voice of a 'stranger' ...anyway...Again, there's a voice of the head....and there's a voice of the heart...

POOF! ...opening the baord to this concept

• sabastious
    sabastious

It's my "global" screename, I use it for almost all my internet alter egos.

-Sab

• Heaven
    Heaven

It's my nickname.

• marriedtojw
    marriedtojw

I think mine is pretty obvious ... relevant and not any of my standard screennames

• Voices
    Voices

Heaven~

i sure as hell hope there's no man/women named 'hell' XD might wanna stay clear of that person! j/k

• Heaven
    Heaven

i sure as hell hope there's no man/women named 'hell' XD might wanna stay clear of that person! j/k

Yikes! I sure hope that's not what my bro's kids mean when they called me "Auntie Heaven"!

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

"Titus" is a latin form of greek word "Tito", Tito was president of Yugoslavia and I am from Yugoslavia.

But I am banned, so I have this another account, "Wrong Way".

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

My oldest granddaughter is named Heaven.

Lisa my first name, Vegas my 'stage name'

and 420 is my address...what?.......Yes it is.

lisa

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

from a tv show

• watersprout
    watersprout

I like the word ''SPROUT'' it has a ring to it!

Then i thought of watersprout..................

It made me giggle..................

My JWN name was born........

Peace and light

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit