All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

The MadJW said:

" The site is captured in a cartoon"

And your one of the damn characters

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

TTO- I'm SO glad God has appointed YOU judge, insteada Christ... yawn

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Correct you are, IsBlind!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Still stand by it- or has it gone out the window with the WTBS?

They never had it, the WTS. was founded on false information or weak information,

that nevertheless drew attention from the public .

Russell, Rutherford were nothing but charlatans of their time who exploited peoples weaknesses

through acts of maligning coercion.

• sabastious
    sabastious

I'll chime in here.

Here's the JWs problem in a nutshell:

They believe that the Bible is the literal inerrant word of God. This is an interesting position to take and comes with MANY problems. Take this Bible verse for example (there are hundreds, this is just one):

Exodus 21:15: And one who strikes his father and his mother is to be put to death without fail.

This was an ISRAELITE custom (and a harsh one at that), and in no way the actual WORD OF GOD... so the JWs have to use mental gymnastics to refer to it as such, and the hundreds of other Bible texts that could not be from God.

The JWs are fundamentally flawed. They started out assuming that the Bible was indeed inerrant when it is actually very errant, so they had to spend the majorirty of their time coming up with wacky doctrine using questionable logic and actually MISSED THE POINT of the Bible.

They are a lost people.

That being said, I don't believe that one cannot use the Path of The Watchtower to find God because from my experience that Path always seems available to us in any form. It is about the individual and how they "play" their cards so-to-speak.

-Sab

• wasblind
    wasblind

I ain't the one blinded by wearin' rose colored glasses

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Russell, Rutherford were nothing but charlatans of their time who exploited peoples weaknesses
    through acts of maligning coercion.

thetrueone, do you believe that those men didn't have good intentions and were merely seekers of power?

-Sab

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I believe they have and do mean well; BUUUUUT,it is the Truth in the BIBLE that concerns me, unlike you...back later today!

• wasblind
    wasblind

The MadJW said:

"TTO- I'm SO glad God has appointed YOU judge, insteada Christ... "

and all this time the elders in the congregations have been the one's determining if one is truly repentant or not !!!!!

i'm so glad that you pointed out one of the many wrong doings of this organization.

i see why the WTS don't want JW's on here, you make 'em look bad.

Hahahahahahaha

• cantleave
    cantleave

MadJW does not accept the WTS as being 100% correct, he / she / it finds faults with them. He is NOT, therefore a JW.

MAD start your own cult, with your own stupid bible and your twisted logic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit