All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

^ of course that involved building up a publishing company to "get the word out there."

-Sab

• flipper
    flipper

You ask, " Do we support what God defines as immorality ? No. " Uh, a big YES to that one kiddo. Try explaining away how child molesters travel from congregation to congregation and elders KNOW about their past - yet don't inform parents with children that molesters are in their midst. Then a child gets molested and elders either DO NOT report it to police or DF or discipline any witnesses who DO report it to police. I call that supporting immorality.

MAD JW- The feeling is mutual. You provide a lot of entertainment for us ex-witnesses as well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Essan
    Essan

MadJW, you might enjoy this recent post. Apparently JWN has considerable substance and considerable effect on sincere questioning JW's:

"Can't believe how much I have learned in a week!

This site has OPENED my eyes.... I am also suprised at the number of people in the same situation as me, and the number of people who actually feel they have something to live for now they have left the org!

Just had to write this, as i am actually a little bit obsessed with this site after only being a member a week!"

Wow, isn't that just great MadJW?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/198402/1/cant-believe-how-much-i-have-learn-in-a-week

Nice to know this is the effect JWN's exposure of the Society is having on countless JW's day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day.....

• ruruj
    ruruj

MESSAGE FROM WATCHTOWER ... (I intercepted this from ...)

Dear Bro. MadJW,

We commend you for defending all Jehovah's Witnesses and keeping the sheep in line.

Could you redirect your website to our official website? Your website is so appealing that our website has been failing to lure some more prospective members into the fold.

Also your arguments are so intense that it makes us at the society look so bad.

Instead could you provide reinforcement on the apologist websites. Your brothers and sisters badly need your rabid err... cunning rhetorics. They need your extreme debating skills. And for your excellent selective err... genuine listening. You are good in listening for the sole purpose of destroying the unbelievers.

Good dog err... servant. Your overflowing zeal will be rewarded. Your treats are waiting.

... WBTS

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

thetrueone, I think Rutherford was a sick (in the head) man. I think he actually thought he was a -psuedo-messianic figure and that what came out of his mouth had direct ties to Jehovah's Purpose.

Yes there must have been a certain element of delusion on his part that should be taken in account but there was an even greater element of exploitation as well,

not only from the bible but from people who he culled into his publishing Kingdom......a master of his own works

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

CL- Bwahahahahqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Thanks for proving the Truth...of this Topic!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Chris :" "That is was inculcated into my brain , stamped into my life that Jehovah and Jesus ONLY work through the Watchtower Society. Over time it got so that you could reason JEH and Jesus and the Society WERE ONE AND THE SAME as nonsensical as that might sound."

Mad: Funny how that wasn't the case with ME; why?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Again, THANKS!

Very entertaining- and good to see some of you developing your Photoshop techniques!

• Essan
    Essan

"Mad: Funny how that wasn't the case with ME; why?'

Because, Mad, you are an actual apostate. Whereas we were sincere obedient JW's, until we woke up. We actually listened to the Society, just as it demanded, until we realized it was a fraud. You clearly didn't and don't listen to them now, yet you hang on and defend JWism despite not really being part of it.

You're Mad, and your brain is already thoroughly stamped with your own particular brand of crazy, so the Society can't get real purchase on you to fully imprint their own. You are drinking your own home-brew koolaid. LOL

• garyneal
    garyneal

OUTLAW

Good to see you back. Was getting concerned for you there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit