All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

And your Theology is just as goofy!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Did you count your time when creating that image in photoshop MadJW?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I don't expect perfection from any human.

But I expect a lot more from an organization that claims to be better than anything else. A religion claiming to be "God's Organization" ... "The Truth" God's "only channel" ... and so on ... had better be THE example in every way.

A religion that feels it has to protect God's name by hiding improprieties, settling out of court and hushing abuse victims, prefers global unity at the sake of truth, using media spin and half-truths ... and more ... can not be God's organization

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Goofy theology, MadJW?

The 7 trumpet blasts in Revelation were 7 conventions the Bible students held in the early 20th century? Really? That's not goofy theology?

• agonus
    agonus

Mad,

OK wait a sec. You defend the WT, then tell me they need to apologize. You say you reject their claim as FDS but say that it's still Jehovah's Organization.

I'm not sure how you manage this logic, but I guess if it works for you...

• Essan
    Essan

The funny thing is that there is so much substance just here, on JWN, to validate the many accusations against the Society that untold thousands have had their eyes opened to the deception and fraud of the WT Society and left the JW's after just a short time reading here. And this isn't even a structured site exposing the Society such as JWFacts.com.

So, make your baseless claims and advertise your site MadJW, but know that countless numbers of questioning JW's are quietly reading here every day and are leaving the JW's in droves because there is so much substance to the accusations.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Agonus, they are also a prophet- in a sense. But they are not inspired nor have they ever claimed to be! LOL

• agonus
    agonus

Earnest Catholic Bishops acknowledge the corruption in the Church... but, hey, it's "still Christ's Church"!

Meet the new boss... same as the old boss...

• agonus
    agonus

An Uninspired Channel. Guess you'd have to be anointed at 17 yet free from the "mental strain" your Brothers in Christ suffer from to understand how that works.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

MadJW, we feel for you bud, we really do. You're stuck as alot of JW's are in a "semi-spiritual religious limbo" of sorts.

Just listen to yourself Man!!! You are on a supposed "apostate" site defending the WatchTower publishing corporation, all the while similtaneously stating that you don't follow the F&DS, etc, etc. Talk about irony!!! Hahahaha!! You're soon to crack, if you haven't already.

Oh, and as for your comment about not getting involved with government, etc.....how do you explain pulling up the sheets with the UN from 1991-2000 as a United Nations DGI/NGO????? Don't give me that standard library card BS either, because if it weren't wrong to begin with, they wouldn't have dropped out the same month as the story broke in the Guardian. They were caught with the pants down, and they knew it!!!

We'd be disfellowshipped for joining the YMCA to use the pool, but the WTB&TS can join the UN to use their library. Fuggin' hypocrites!!

- Wing Commander

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit