All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Even when I thought it WAS the truth...I didn't want to go to the kingdom hall...

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I'm all for people worshipping however they see fit for there families. However when people are harmed because of how they worship is where I have a huge problem!

I have thought about going back, only because it would be the easy thing, it's what I know. Of course it never got past the thought, why?

I have personal experience of how this religion harms individuals I know if they treated our family the way they did after we came forward about our child being molested, how many others have and will be mistreated in the same way? How many lives will be damaged forever due to their shunning, blood issue..etc.

This religion harms people and I know this for a fact, so how could I think God is with them? I can't.

The God I know is a God of love& Justice I hardly think he would want us surrounded by those who are anything but, IMO.

• whereami
    whereami

Why do we keep feeding this guy?

• peacedog
    peacedog

I started a response, and then I had the same thought... This guy doesn't care about truth. He's just a weirdo...

• elderelite
    elderelite

@whereami = ahmen

Dont feed trolls

• metatron
    metatron

Accusations with no substance? Really?

I've said it before: The Governing Body could sodomize young boys on a parade float being towed down Broadway at high noon and these dolts would still say, "but it's still the Truth".

They have taken money from people under false pretenses for 130 years. They are morally worse than Bernie Madoff.

metatron

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

However, no political involvement; likely to learn what they are UP to.

If that is true, why did they agree to support the UN Charter?

• wasblind
    wasblind

I've said it before: The Governing Body could sodomize young boys on a parade float being towed down Broadway at high noon and these dolts would still say, "but it's still the Truth".

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! whoooo!!!!!!!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The guy sounds like he was tutored by Judge Rutherford!! He certainly is as mad.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The guy sounds like he was tutored by Judge Rutherford!! He is certainly is as Mad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit