All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

No, I just try to ignore you, friendly idiot.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Note, my brothers, how they ignore me, now that I expose their hollow claims?
    No, I just try to ignore you, friendly idiot.

Step 1: Start a thread.

Step 2: Ignore discussion points on clearly-asked questions and valid points.

Step 3: Complain that "everyone is ignoring you".

Step 4: When someone points out that you yourself are ignoring clearly asked questions, pronounce that you are ignoring that person.

Step 5: FAIL!

- Lime

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

"Put the Lime in the Coco-nut, drink it all up...."

Still true, Blimy Limey - they have no REAL accusations , thus ignore me.

'Outlaw' doesn't count; he appears to be the dumbest one here. Maybe it's an act- but I'M convinced!"

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

MadJw may be a TROLL....

unlike Bane AIW and many others,,, he starts a Thread or is Questioned about something he stays there. He doesn't go to every Thread and Derail them cause he just wants to be a DICK!

Does anyone remember the Looney Tunes

It's almost like that...... Darth ... Mad JW.... click.... hey how are you... goood ok where were we???

oh ya your belief in the Ransom.....

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

MadJW, I HAVE posted my story. And all my friends on this site know how to find it. They were supportive of me when this filthy organization wasn't. If you want to read MY story, you can go look it up.

Frankly, I find you disgusting to talk to. I could never respect you after some of your comments on the child molestation thread.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Still true, Blimy Limey - they have no REAL accusations , thus ignore me.

Bullshit. Pick any random person on the street - explain to them the WT policy for handling child molestation, and count how many people say "Yes, that makes good sense. Accusers and the WT trademark should superceed the safety of children."

You can SAY there are no REAL accusations. But that is a lie. You're cognitive dissonance is only fooling YOU. Anyone who reads this thread that isn't a brainwashed JW is going to read your responses and think 'what the hell is wrong with this person?'.

I will say this: You truely have achieved the mind of your god. Right there in the 10 Commandments:

• You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

God considered protecting the accused a priority worth of the Top Ten.

Protecting easily manipulated and victimized children from abusers and molesters?

Nowhere to be found in the bible.

Nowhere does he condem pedophilia. Not in the 10 commandments, not in the list of things god 'hates'. He hates drunks, and homosexuals - but child molesters - not really worth mentioning. Invite them into your congragation! Sit them next to the young ones! Give him power and responsibility over your congragations!

Behold how wise your god is! Truely, he cares deeply for the little ones.

(And no that's not spin - that's how it really is.)

- Lime

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I gotta HAND it to all of you; you really played me- I was thinking there was Intelligent Life on this site...

That's what happens when I give Whiners the 'benefit of the doubt'!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Me tooo????

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Based on what you wrote above... you called me a Troll ....

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    I gotta HAND it to all of you; you really played me- I was thinking there was Intelligent Life on this site...
    That's what happens when I give Whiners the 'benefit of the doubt'!

Wow. You sure showed us. Don't bother refute accusations, don't answer questions addressed at you, and don't bother present or back up your own arguments - Just spontaneously "decide" that the opposition is 'unintelligent' and declare yourself the victor.

That's certain to impress anyone who reads this topic. How can there be any doubt on the matter?

You truely are the master debator. Kudos, man. Well done. Well done.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit