All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• agonus
    agonus

Mad, I know I'm a fool. The first step towards wisdom is acknowledging you really don't have a clue. And it looks like, subtly, slowly, perhaps, the WT is finally coming around to the fact that, well, yeah, they really don't know their collective asses from a hole in the ground either. Good for them. Of course, it's still "obey us or die", but I haven't lost all hope.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I have- why haven't YOU???

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

It is sad to see so many with hearts that have been poisened!

Yes- even tho we have the truth, there are still a lot of people doing stupid things- and there are pretenders, too, doing foul deeds as in EVERY faith and org.

What do you expect? People in robes and halos floating on clouds?

Or, do you prefer the churches now- where for a mere tithe they will entertain you and teach you nothing?

Or- pretend there IS no God?....

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Thank you!

Guess they can't reply WITHOUT doing so!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bored again? No one giving you attention? Poor lost soul.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! MadJW! We were so happy that you were gone for the last few days!!!!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Bwahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaa!

NEVER bored, Isaac- you made my day BD!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

****yawning*****

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

You, MadJW, make it more clear to me everyday why I believe that your religion is demonic. For one thing, you are a sick bastard. The video you posted on http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/198679/6/Brace-yourselves-The-GOOD-things-about-the-WTBS-heh, shows that. There are some truly good people in this world. You, BY FAR, are not one of them. Sick.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Why THANK YOU, BD!

From someone like YOU, that is the Highest Praise!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit