All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

carry on freak.

• theMadJW
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Advertising your cult again? How many members do you have? 2 right- you and your wife.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Aliens Abducted MadJW..

He was quickly brought back,after giving the entire Alien Planet a Headache..

They begged him to Shut-Up.. But..He would`nt..

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

A legend in his own feeble mind...

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Or- pretend there IS no God?....

I challenge your god to create fire (he's certainly not MY god, so I can put him to the test all I want - just like Elijah put Baal to the test). It's a good-ol fire-starting contest. I'll provide a BBQ, coal, and soak it in lighter fluid (you'll need the help).. and you pray to your dear ol' god to set it alight. Meanwhile, I'll employ modern science and technology - a bic lighter - to accomplish the same task.

Who are you going to put your money on for starting the fire first?

Oh, your god isn't performing miracles at this time? Huh.. I wonder why... maybe because he's indisposed, and on the privy. My bic lighter was not indisposed. The bible tells us how to identify a false god, and your own god cannot even pass his own test.

Meanwhile, the earth keeps spinning, and humanity is not so indisposed. Unlike prayer, tools and technology works. It's not perfect, it's not 100% - but works far more often than faith. Some of us (those that aren't blinded by fantasies) are working toward solving our own problems, for ourselves. It's a big job, but we have to do it - as responsible adults.

Science really can move mountains. Behold:

Faith does not get the job done. It's never actually done this.

Man, without god, has. Mathmatics, engineering, combustion engines, hydraulics, fluid dynamics, chemistry, composite materials, man-made materials... and good old human labor - these DO get the job done.

You waste everyone's time, as well as your own, with your non-working solution. The facts are right there, buddy.

- Lime

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I AGREE! They, as we ALL will, will have to answer for themselves; I do not follow THEM, nor believe their self-proclamtion of being the FDS.

I find it hard to imagine how the faithful in Israel endured FAR worse mistakes- and even EVIL- of some of their kings...but they DID; we can do no LESS; for to wait for an 'Organization' without flaw, is to await a Fantasy!

So then why did Charles Russell start his own organization instead of waiting on Jehovah to correct the one who was there already?

Why did he create another sect? Why did he criticize the one that was already there instead of being patient? Why do you still follow this new organization created by Russell?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Nice question, blue! Why didn't CT Russell wait on Jehovah? Nice...

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Nice delusion; uncontrollable population and governments ruining the earth must be science at work, making life better for all.

Yawn.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Nice delusion; uncontrollable population and governments ruining the earth must be science at work, making life better for all. Yawn.

Your god does not give you water. MANKIND provides it for you. You god does not give you food - you buy it at the store. MANKIND provides it for you. Your god does not give you light (lol, that is for certain) - you buy it from the electric company. MANKIND provides it for you. Your god does not give you transportation. MANKIND provides it for you. Your god does not give you medical treatment. Your god did not provide antibiotics. Your god did not provided sanitation. Your god does not give you education. MANKIND provides it for you. Your god does not give you air conditioning. MANKIND provides it for you. EVERYTHING keeping you alive and healthy, and BEYOND is the product of MAN's WISDOM, and you damn well know it. And yet, like an ungrateful brat you 'Yawn'. If you don't like man's wisdom go try living in a cave -that is what your 'god' gave you. Your god is powerless. Here I am, blasting it on on a world-wide forum, and it can't do a damn thing to stop me. Not a damn thing. Tomorrow I'll post again, and the next day, and the next - and you're god can't do a damn thing about it. Not even hic-up in my internet service or 'server cannot be reached'. That's because your god isn't real. You are an ignorant child, made fat by the fruits of mankind's hard-learned lessons, yet banging the same old drum of 'lets all pray to the sky and worship our own biological fluids.' Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds in 2010? I hope someday soon, your kind will be fully recognized for what you are - blood worshiping murderers - and held accountable for your deceptions. Until then, mankind is waking up. Welcome to the information age - where google is not YOUR friend. Your god, the WT has good reason to 'strongly suggest' you stay off the internet - this is where you are exposed for what you really are. Like I said, and you made no comment to contradict - science HAS MOVED mountains. It HAS CURED disease. The watchtower god, HAS NOT. There is work to be done, but MANKIND is the here and now, doing the work. Your god? Not something to yawn at. Something to condem. - Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit