All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

thefalseone is one of the funniest here!

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Not your beliefs. To each his or her own. Seems kind of pointless what you're doing here, IMO. What I see is you bait people, like with the title of this thread, and when people respond, in the manner you know they are going to, you go off on them. Like I said, seems pointless so I wonder what you get out of it.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Sorry for that impression, MB: I've been on this site for years now, and the VAST majority of postings are trash.

So, rather than topics like this being 'bait', I use it as an 'Expose'!

Yes, I WANT serious challenges- not only to reveal the deceptions- but to put my beliefs to the TEST, embedding them deeper in heart &b mind as the new facts re-inforce them...and adjusting others, as I learn!

Thus, I freely see (and admit) some of the fallacies we have @ prophecy, and champion the Truth about the ONLY true God!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jlv/lowres/jlvn553l.jpg

http://www.slatercontrols.ca/photos/Man-on-Computer.jpg

Finding JWN was the best thing ,that ever happened to MadJW..

Now he could talk to himself without people staring..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Hey, Outlaw- why not ask for help from your peers here in ridiculing me; your feeble attempts are so pathetically lame...keep trying, though- you just MIGHT become funny someday...

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Ok, but why on a site that is obviously full of people who don't share your belief? Not only don't share your belief, but once did and have chosen to no longer associate with the organization that you want to gain a deeper understanding of? What are you expecting to learn from those on this site? Seems to me that your time and intellectual energies would better spent with an audience that doesn't have a bias against your chosen religion, for their own personal reasons. Like I said earlier, to each his own. If your goal is as you say, to me, you are seeking the wrong audience and it makes me question your motives. In all honesty, doesn't the WTB&TS say to walk away from those who refuse to hear your message?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

First- it is NOT about the WTBS- its about my beliefs; are they a fallacy as most? Putting them to the TEST is the most effective way of ascertaining weteher they are or not- and what better place than HERE!

Furthermore, the deceptive NAME of this site lures people wanting to learn more about use- and all this Coprolite is hurled around...

I am on MANY sites, talking to MANY people, respecting those that thing, playing games with those that DON'T.

Despite what bad experiences some her may have been thru- it DOESN'T change the fact that we have the TRUTH about God- albeit with some of the goofy opinions on prophecy, and the GB with the Apostle Complex (thinking too much of themselves)...

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

You said "it DOESN'T change the fact that we have the TRUTH about God". Who are we?

• Ding
    Ding

MadJW,

Isn't one of the key beliefs of the WTS that Jehovah wants you to follow "Jehovah's organization" without question and that if they make a mistake Jehovah will correct them?

Didn't you surrender to the authority of the "spirit directed organization" when you were baptized?

If so, then why are you on this website? "Jehovah's organization" commands you to avoid such places, does it not?

Or are you questioning whether the WTS really is Jehovah's organization, whether he really has given them the authority they are claiming?

If you are questioning their authority, why? What is troubling you? How can we help you?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

!- True

2- No

3-Explained above

4-No; they ARE being GUIDED by the spirit- how ELSE could they have and promulgate the Truth- while all CHURCHianity remains in the Dark Ages?

5-I'm not toubled- butthanks for the offer! Can I be of any help to YOU?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit