All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

HintofLime,

Your comparison of God to your bic lighter (i.e. Elijah to Baal worshipers) is LAME. The Bible does NOT say that the Baal worshipers could light the fire whilst Elijah had to pray for fire. In fact, the Bible DOES say that they prayed, each to their own God for fire to consume the offering. Elijah's God answered, Baal's did not.

Dude, at least get it right if you're going to make a comparison. Not some lame ass God VS. Bic Lighter story...

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Your comparison of God to your bic lighter (i.e. Elijah to Baal worshipers) is LAME. The Bible does NOT say that the Baal worshipers could light the fire whilst Elijah had to pray for fire. In fact, the Bible DOES say that they prayed, each to their own God for fire to consume the offering. Elijah's God answered, Baal's did not.

Just shows how lame god's trick is. Fire? Fire is soooooo f*cking easy. For brozne-age people... probably more impressive. Maybe we should up the ante? (BTW, that is a STORY. It didn't really happen, you know.)

But you know 100% that god and prayer cannot create fire. Ok, so god can't compare with a 52 cent bic lighter - but you can pray for 10,000 years and not get the tinest spark. 100% gaurenteed. You know it's true, and you hate that truth.

I can push a button and have fire. You want it to be by 'prayer', by thought? We can do that. Science has created brain-wave analysis devices that allow control of machinary via thought. It's in it's infancy, but I'll still put my money on it above 'god'.

Is it that the comparison is lame if functional forces are at work? It only counts if it's bullshit against bullshit? God can't compete with reality? I mean.. creationists think he made the place, right? He can't create fire in 0.001 seconds while a bic lighter would take 0.3? We can fire-up the high-speed camera. Seriously - you are saying that it's 'unfair' to compare god's ability to act with a 52 cent lighter. And that if Elijah called on god to compete against 'pagan' wood-rubbing fire-starting techniques... Elijah's god would be a no-show, and that would be totally cool. Or maybe god can only perform miracles on the 49 cent level these days.. you know with the economy and cut-backs and all.

The point is, god can't do the simplest - the tiniest, bare minimal things. He can't do anything at all. God is powerless, because god is a lie.

The comparison is not lame at all. Humanity CAN and DOES. Science CAN and DOES. What use is a god that DOESN'T and CAN'T? The number of poor and starving countries dwindles every year - go look at the numbers. Like it or not - work is getting done, improvements are being made - by the power of the good in man.

- Lime

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

People will see ONLY Bwhat they WANT to see...unless FORCED to...

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Maddest,

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Nice laugh, Kenneson!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

MadJW, you are wanted over on this page: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/199211/1/So-what-is-your-story-MadJW

Are you ignoring it on purpose?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

No- all yer buddies are keeping me busy on the oTHER topics...

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Hey, BD- why not tell us YOUR story, now?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

(I'm STILL shocked)

Note, my brothers, how they ignore me, now that I expose their hollow claims?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(I'm STILL shocked)
    Note, my brothers, how they ignore me, now that I expose their hollow claims?.....MadJW

You Ignore Questions on your own Threads,when it Suits you ..

People get tired of your endless Dimwitted Bullshit..

.................. ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit