My letter to my aunt.

by alice.in.wonderland 142 Replies latest social family

• Think About It
    Think About It
    No I didn't make it up.

Since the Aunt evidently was raised a JW, is she now DF'd? Was she ever married to a JW guy? If so, what's the story on why the divorce? Sounds like you should leave treating her like a kid to her parents. Enjoy your newfound faith and don't be a hater to your Aunt.

Think About It

• ziddina
    ziddina

"He/she/it is sitting in his/her/its mom's basement laughing at all of us..."

Noooo, it isn't laughing... It definitely isn't laughing...

Not with THAT much poison and bile running thru its system...

That's going to destroy its liver - or generate cancer - rather quickly...

Dum Da Dum Dum - Duuum!!! (Dragnet...)

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

“This letter seems unrealistic to me, even if Alice is a 'witness' as she claims. Its unusually callous. Methinks Alice is pulling our leg. Again.”

Nobody cares for her anymore, including the family members who are not Jehovah's Witnesses. She's married to her career and people are just commodities or objects for gratification.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Alice......

I still have not come to grips on who you are yet.

At times I feel you are picked on and ambushed, at no matter what you say on this forum.

And then I can't figure out if your just full of it.

If you are who I think you are.....(wow coming from one,as evil as me) LISTEN, you don't need to heed....just listen to what others have to say. A book no matter how wonderful it is............. doesn't have all the answers.

I know this is not what you want to believe, but the TRUTH hurts sometimes.

I'm not saying do what others have said, but keep an open mind YOUR MIND and you might find the answer your looking for.

I asked you this a long time ago

WHO ARE YOU ALICE??? Really

Something about you has me mystified...

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Pretty sure it's G***** from a very unmoderated JW board.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I'm with you, Darth.

It's level of pure evil mystifies me, too.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

I think you should probably be aware, also, that sending hate letters through the mail may be against the law where you are.

Remember the letters sent to me, Alice?

The police investigated, found the sender and charged her. All it takes is for your aunt to feel either harrassed or physically in danger from you.

Where I am, the consequences of sending hate mail are : a $5000 fine and up to 2 years in prison.
    Hope the "freedom" to beak off is worth it for you.
    ---------------------------------

Give a break. Once again you demonstrate your knowledge of law from watching fiction on TV or some related source.

What's is illegal is sending a message that contains a threat, an implied threat or if a person sends letters of a personal nature after they've been asked not to either by the person or the local authorities. A message for the purpose of terminating association with the person doesn't fit that description.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Alice Rachel said: "There's no one that thinks you have any practical value as a family member...."

This is one of the cruelest things I've ever heard said, even by Alice Rachel. How dare you speak for the entire family to her this way? Are you trying to make this woman commit suicide, by telling her that her entire family hates her?

I will use your own words back at you: After seeing this incredible level of cruelty coming out of your poison pen to your aunt, I can honestly say that no one on this board thinks you have any practical value as a group member.

Alice Rachel, I do believe you are the devil incarnate. No human being with half a heart could say something like this to their aunt, no matter how terrible your aunt's conduct may seem to you. She is a human being, your elder, and your aunt, and she deserves to be treated with at least a minimal amount of respect. If this is the kind of conduct you've learned since going back to the Kingdom Hall, well, I think you're going to go straight to hell.

St. Ann

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If you notice she didn't say this crap to her aunt face...she took the coward way out and sent a letter.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

So what's moral is poison and what's immoral is conducive to family life?

No, thinking that you know how she should live her life is poison, and compassion and kindness is conducive to family life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit