My letter to my aunt.

by alice.in.wonderland 142 Replies latest social family

• Odrade
    Odrade

"There's no one that thinks you have any practical value as a family member. "

Wow, you're a nasty piece of work, aren't you?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

bla bla bla.

you're so wonderful............ I still got some stars left over from my kids kindergarten! come to me and I shall give them to you

• Mary
    Mary
    AIW said: So what's moral is poison and what's immoral is conducive to family life?

Here's something you should understand Alice; I've done a cut and paste for you, you judgemental hypocrite:

"And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, Let he that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone."---John 8:3-7

So Alice, who do you more resemble in your letter: Jesus, or the Pharisees?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Mary, alice (like WT) chooses moses (pharisees) over jesus

• Mary
    Mary

Indeed she does. I just wonder if she has the balls to admit it.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

She's over on darth's thread cus he thinks she's just misunderstood.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I wouldn't go as far as to say I think she is misunderstood.

She's like the spoiled bottle of milk in the fridge.... you know it's bad, but you have to smell the bottle.

I still for some reason think the milk is drinkable............. when I puke.... I know I was wrong LOL

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

O, ok, darth. I actually think she's getting away with alot because of the avatar. If she had kept the monster one, it would be different. But when she spews the poison, the men on here look at the sexy chick in the avatar and it distracts them. Don't get me wrong - I would love to motorboat that avatar, too. It just doesn't distract me from what's really going on here.

Good luck with your experiment.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Here's something you should understand Alice; I've done a cut and paste for you, you judgemental hypocrite:

"And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, Let he that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone."---John 8:3-7

So Alice, who do you more resemble in your letter: Jesus, or the Pharisees?"

What I said was for my own benefit and emotional well being. Meaning, either choose some other coarse and don't bother me until then. I have to take up helping out with her mother because she's disgustingly negligent. She has no children so when she's too old to care for herself, into a nursing home she will go.

As a perfect man Jesus could take the severest of abuse and ridicule without sinning in thought, speech or action. There's a difference in saying something to someone and stoning them.

In the Law Moses prescribed for us to stone such sort of women. John 8:5

Part of the purpose for Jesus coming to earth was to replace the law of Moses. Jesus knew who the Pharisees and Sadducees were, that's why he always countered their intents.

When he caught sight of many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to the baptism, he said to them: “you offspring of vipers, who has intimated to you to flee from the coming wrath? So then produce fruit that befits repentance; Matthew 3:7-8

• tec
    tec

Your letter didn't say anything about her treatment of her mother, though, Alice. Just talked about sexual immorality.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit