My letter to my aunt.

by alice.in.wonderland 142 Replies latest social family

• palmtree67
  • JWoods
    JWoods

Mental Issues, as Mary has said many times.

Maybe we should not respond to this stuff any more.

• yknot
    yknot

Rachel,

Would you use such an approach at the door?

Of course not, that is rude and brings reproach.

• yknot
    yknot

Here why not send somthing more on the lines of.....

Dear Aunty

I miss you.

Recently I started attending meetings and feel renewed!

Knowing you have drifted from the Truth, I couldn’t help but wonder if you too would welcome an opportunity to start associating again!

Everyone misses you sitting at Jehovah’s table, your presents would bring great joy!

I would like to come by and drop off a copy of the current CBS book ‘Come Be My Follower’, copy of the May 15 th WT-SE! on (insert day)

Love Rachel

You draw more with honey than vinegar.

If she declines, so be it.

Drop off some lit (Come Follow & Current WTs/Awake along with handwritten study schedule) at her house a few months later with a nice invite.

Invite her to your CO visit, SPAD, CA and DC too.

This really is no different than a householder.

• Mythbuster
  • Soldier77
    Soldier77

Yknot, you are a mischievous woman!

lol @ Myghtbuster

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

This letter seems unrealistic to me, even if Alice is a 'witness' as she claims. Its unusually callous. Methinks Alice is pulling our leg. Again.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

“You're absolutely right Alice. People can post all kinds of nonsense on here. So my question to you is: Did you really write that smug, pathetic, judgemental to your aunt, or is it all made up?”

No I didn't make it up.

“I had actually forgotten just how pious and poisonous the JW viewpoint is. You wear it well dear Alice, you wear it well.”

So what's moral is poison and what's immoral is conducive to family life? That hasn't been my experience or observation in my family or anyone else's for that matter.

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

Alice, if that letter is real, then you're an incredibly angry and judgemental *&^@#!! Why would anyone send a letter that attacked the receiver so?What would it achieve? Do you have any interest in 'helping'this 'aunt'? If you did, this would not be the way to go about it. Methinks this whole thread is an Alice construct and not based on any fact at all. I call bullsh*t Alice - its time to troll away. *shoos you with his hand.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

He/she/it is sitting in his/her/its mom's basement laughing at all of us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit