My letter to my aunt.

by alice.in.wonderland 142 Replies latest social family

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ever notice the superiority complex of JW's? I think that's why half of them are there.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep, my mother is a prime example.

• beksbks
    beksbks

'Night Jonesy. 'Night Alice.

• Hadit
    Hadit

I'll just write you off as bad association and of no use to me.

Is this for real? You are actually sending this to another human being? Your aunt? That is horrible and cruel.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nite Beks

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Alice.

You really know how to make me feel happy that I am not a Jehovah's Witless.

Thanks

Chris

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Alice, You best be glad I'm not your Aunt or cousin for that matter!!

Forget I letter back I'd show up at your door and give you a piece of my mind!

• nelly136
    nelly136

you sent your aunt a cut n paste of a newspaper article? lol

'real family' , i love that jw term, my mother used it.

it was the moment i realised i could say goodbye to a family that no longer existed and take my children with me.

i think you've done your aunt a great service alice. shes probably very relieved you have 'real family' to share cut n pastes with

and can leave her to get on with her own life.

well done.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

So Alice: how do you know who your Aunt is having sex with? Does she keep you informed? And what do you define as promiscuous? Sleeping with one person out of holy JW wedlock? 2? 3? Why is it worse for women over 50? Isn't "immorality" the same at any age? Why would it make a woman callous? What if she is enjoying it and having a good time and doesn't feel callous at all? Where did you get the idea it was OK for you to decide what is proper behaviour for another woman of your family especially one of the older generation? Does "writing you off" sound like loving, respectful entreating, counsel to an older woman as a mother? Is your aunt even a JW?

I know I'm probably going to regret asking all these questions but it is truly a fascinating study in human behaviour and beliefs. A little morbid perhaps, like stopping to stare at a car wreck... but still fascinating....

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Wow. that's some great 'love' right there.

Fantastic.

What a fine 'Christain' witness this is.

I'm sure your Aunt will appreciate your deep concern contempt for her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit