My letter to my aunt.

by alice.in.wonderland 142 Replies latest social family

• Quentin
    Quentin

Perhaps alice's letter is to herself, eh? If she has recently "gone back", within the last two weeks? Some folks can self loath themselves to the point of "cutting" and disfiguring. Maybe she sees herself that way. Are you a cutter alice? You appear to be. YOU are very ill and need help, for your sake get it.

If not, then she is amoral and seeks only to stir the pot and get the board in an uproar....I'm beginning to wonder if she and bane are one in the same, or at least working in tandum. Both despartly seek attention. What better way than to post the drival they do?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

It's worse for a women over 50 to sleep around and become callous and desensitized. There's no one that thinks you have any practical value as a family member. More like hollow and emotionally deficient. I'm back at the meetings and getting involved with a real family (the Christian congregation). As long as your grossly immoral I'll just write you off as bad association and of no use to me.

If my niece sent that to me I would tell her FU@K Off!

Remember a niece is nice.

• Mary
    Mary
    AIW bleated: As a perfect man Jesus could take the severest of abuse and ridicule without sinning in thought, speech or action. There's a difference in saying something to someone and stoning them.

LOL! That's about the kind of braindead answer I expected from you. Oh, and Alice, please don't compare yourself or your insane dribbling rants to Jesus. You are pathetic beyond words my dear.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Ok, I've decided. I'm going to http://www.chron.com/channel/houstonbelief/ and find out a little truth. BRB.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

hmmmm....

There are better tactics for reaching people than meeting those who speak abusively about your church head-on, especially if it takes a tone of visual propaganda. If a religious opponent doesn't really care about the truth about things I would just ignore them.
  • alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"There are better tactics for reaching people than meeting those who speak abusively about your church head-on, especially if it takes a tone of visual propaganda. If a religious opponent doesn't really care about the truth about things I would just ignore them."

I'm don't necessarily try to reach anyone by communicating on the internet. Proverbs3130 tries to draw attention to various Catholic activities, some formal, some festive and uses her blog as sort of an outreach program to encourage interest in her Church.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

and...?

I haven't used any inflammatory speech or loaded language. I would rather not listen to any blind hate toward my religion. I'll discuss any questions, challenges or accusations toward my religion in a clear and logical format.
  • sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Alice Rachel, just because you can't get laid doesn't mean that you should piss in your aunt's sexual Cheerios. C'mon girl, I'm sure there are plenty of wonderful spiritually strong retards brothers in the greater Houston area that would just love to jump your Nilla Wafers. Fo Sho!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Oooopppsss! broke my own self imposed Alice Rachel promise. (Never to post on one of her shit threads again) Well, a hundred Hail Marys and a reciting of the Diamond Sutra should take care of that. Oh yes, and plenty of Nilla Wafers!

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

I'm already married sooner7nc. It's not all about that. I'm just choosing to say that part via letter. (controlled environment).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit