My letter to my aunt.

by alice.in.wonderland 142 Replies latest social family

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

It's worse for a women over 50 to sleep around and become callous

Alice, dear, they have products for that sort of thing.

~Sue

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep, hormonal creams and suppositories.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Electronics

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep, vaginal dryness is a bitch.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh hell

• Scully
    Scully

People use promiscuity as an escape from a reality that they perceive as extremely painful - usually one of traumatized self esteem and an unfilled need to feel loved and valued.

Address what is causing her pain: the conditional love she receives within the Loving™ Christian™ congregation, the fact that the Organization™ devalues the female gender (especially if you are beyond childbearing age or are a single mother) and relegates us to the unsavory position of being vapid, clueless, sex objects, whose opinions amount to diddly-squat in comparision with members of the Loving™ Christian™ congregation who are the proud owners of a penis, and it's no wonder she's seeking acceptance in such a dysfunctional way.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah it's gone there.

Seriously, I don't think Alice should bud in where it seems she's not wanted. Maybe her aunt's callousness is because it's no one's business other than her own who she decides to sleep with.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Maybe she's just a free and independent woman living her life.

• tec
    tec

The letter is sad. Everything surrounding the letter is sad. There is no love.

Tammy

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If she's out that letter isn't gonna make her come back. If I got a letter like that from one of my nieces, she would get a nice letter back...well it wouldn't be that nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit